Black People : Kanye allegedly hits teenager who called Kim Kardashian a ‘n-word lover’

It's not about berating our young fellas for not being the sort of man you claim to be:

It's about being the mature adult I and others are, shaking our heads at how foolish you seem, wondering what truly motivates you, too...

If we do need to fight again, as some did during those Urban Rebellions, let it be on our terms...

Also if so:

On our own turf....

And make sure we got real backup!

:10200:

I'd rather our own just walk away, live to fight (back), another day, just via saner means...

I already explained why...

Our enemies do cheat...

We have to not ask our young people to just put on a brave show, be bullied off the main stage, anyway....

Too many react and overreact to other fools as it is:

I'm about helping to inspire them to be true warriors...

I. e., they use their brains, and only resort to their fists, if and when they have to...

FYI
You are one confused old man! :)

Notable the cries for justice in the case of some are being drowned out by rhetoric for mere revenge...

I. e., one black eye has to be weighed, against the consequences of another cowardly beat down, be those others white or not at all!

SMH

Revenge is justice for the powerless! ;)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back