Black People : Kamau Kambon

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Goddess Auset333, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyMsKKGgIYg

Video Description
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RQytfL03Xg
    ^good video^

"We have to exterminate white people off the face of the planet" to solve the problem according to this arrogant ***. If you don't feel like sitting through the whole nine minutes, I would at least suggest tuning in at around the 7 minute point - that's when it gets good.

Don Imus makes an insult and gets completely torn apart, while Kamau Kambon calls for the extermination of white people and it gets ignored. Mel Gibson made alleged racial and other "hateful" comments when he was wasted and gets ostricized for it. We hear more and more about these comments and hateful insults, but the media tends to forget the difference between an alleged "insult" and "assult." To me, calling for the extermination of white people (a potential ASSULT) is much more serious than making a half-drunken comment (an INSULT) about one's race. I'm not justifying hate comments, but I'm merely saying that people need to open their eyes and see the difference between the words ASSULT and INSULT.

2. Mad Skillz

Mad Skillz Well-Known Member MEMBER

Real Estate
    Ratings:
    +251
    I have to disagree with you on a few things, Goddess Auset.

The legal definition of assault would not apply to Dr. Kambons statement.

"An assault is an unlawful attempt, coupled with a present
    ability
    , to commit a violent injury on the person of another."

That being said, Black people don't have the present ability to "exterminate white people." Any individual has the ability to commit an assault upon another person. It's done every minute of everyday. But do you, I or Dr. Kambon have the means to exterminate a race of people? Assault is being used in the wrong context.

Has anyone taken into consideration that maybe, just maybe, Dr. Kambon's three words "exterminate white people" was the result of several hundred years of continual frustration and not to be taken literally? What's white folks excuse for their public outburst directed toward Blacks? Or are they simply revealing their true colors? I also suspect those who are quick to critique Dr. Kambon have not read any of his compelling books. 'Criticize and reject' any and all of Dr. Kambon's teachings. Perhaps that's the objective of some few don't realize.

Dr. Kambon's three words DOES NOT nullify nor deny the existence of truth in the remainding several minutes of his speech. Throw out the idiom exterminate white people and you have a concise and on point speech.

Black people, individually or collectively, do not have the acquired physical means to exterminate white people. African governments do not have the acquired means to exterminate white people. Black people do not possess weapons of mass destruction to exterminate white people. Black people do not own bio tech companies that can be used for genetic warfare to exterminate a race of people. However if white people were to use the same phrase that Dr. Kambon used you better believe they have the means and capabilities to carry out such a plan, AND HAVE.

I don't need to recite too far in history to convey my point, but didn't the Nazi government of Germany get to the halfway point of annihilating the Jews off the face of the earth as well as Africans in Namibia (another little known fact swept under the rug)?

Shall we take a look at the apartheid regime bio warfare division designed specifically for the genocide of black people? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Coast

How about the Tuskegee experiment, AIDS and other malicious medical "experiments" the U.S government had in the works for us?

Perhaps a California dr. by the name of Larry Ford and his recent crusade http://archive.salon.com/health/feature/2000/06/26/biofem/print.html

Please don't make the mistake that because we no longer see whites lynching black people on a routine basis on public streets that somehow some whites or private group or organization dont have the "final solution" in the works.

3. Mad Skillz

Mad Skillz Well-Known Member MEMBER

Real Estate
    Ratings:
    +251
    BTW, does anyone truly know what happened to all those deranged scientist that engineered bio warfare material targeted against the Congolese for King Leopold of Belgium, the nazi regime of Germany and the apartheid regime of South Africa? Anybody? Do you believe their 'work' has simply gone dormant? Think again.

The vast majority of those white supremacist that worked under the apartheid regime have either fled South Africa and are living under an assumed name or have been falsely exonerated by the truth and reconciliation commission. I'm sure they're willing to sell their services to the highest bidder.

I tell ya, Black people sure do have a loving heart when it comes whites who are trying to kill us. These whites supremacist were designing genetic material to 'exterminate Black people' *wink wink* and Blacks with all their love and liberal heart let them go so they can live another day to develop bio warfare material somewhere else. Yet people choose to assail Dr. Kambon. Go figure. Misguided verbiage directed at Dr. Kambon in my opinion.

4. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    the scientist were killed

and new ones were brought in to continue the work

and there's the cycle

kill, replace, kill, replace

5. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved Mad Skillz

Precious, those are not my words. I just posted it from the link.

Precious your disagreement is with the author of those words.

:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030: