Omowale Jabali : Kali The Divine Mother

The name Kali comes from the word "kala", or time. She is the power of time which devours all.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shadowlands/5229/kali/kali.html

http://www.goddess-kali-ma.com

Om Kali Pa from the Black Side

Many thanks for this Elder Omo! I absolutely adore Kali. She is the ultimate protector, and the deity to seek out for curses upon your enemies.

What meaning have you assigned to her tongue? I have read various theories, but there is yet to be a universal explanation for this trait.

Also, I note that you signed off with "Om Kali Pa from the Black Side". Do you mean, Black i.e. the colour of our skin?

Peace and Blessings!

Jai mata kali namo nama Jai mata
Victory to mother Kali, salutations again and again

Kali who encompass the full range of women's potentialities; raging and peacefulness, sources of birth yet also themselves finite and destructible.

Om Kreem Kali kaye Namah

Many thanks for this Elder Omo! I absolutely adore Kali. She is the ultimate protector, and the deity to seek out for curses upon your enemies.

What meaning have you assigned to her tongue? I have read various theories, but there is yet to be a universal explanation for this trait.

Also, I note that you signed off with "Om Kali Pa from the Black Side". Do you mean, Black i.e. the colour of our skin?

Peace and Blessings!

Jai mata kali namo nama Jai mata
Victory to mother Kali, salutations again and again

Kali who encompass the full range of women's potentialities; raging and peacefulness, sources of birth yet also themselves finite and destructible.

Om Kreem Kali kaye Namah

The "Black Side" is the Lunar Phase in which I was born by the Great Mother in the sign of Ophiuchi on the west side (Amenta) in Kalifornia.

Thanks for the input.

Om still looking for the Perfect Beat
"Godsun of Coatlique"

:dance:

The "Black Side" is the Lunar Phase in which I was born by the Great Mother in the sign of Ophiuchi on the west side (Amenta) in Kalifornia.

Thanks for the input.

Om still looking for the Perfect Beat
"Godsun of Coatlique"

:dance:

Thanks for clarifying that.

While I have your attention Elder Omo, please could you simplify the underlined text, if you dont mind? This has been taken from;

http://labyrinthofthepsychonaut.blogspot.com/2007/09/birds-and-bees.html.

A lot of you have probably been hearing the 'buzz' about the disappearing bees. Almost every news story prints a quote attributed to Albert Einstein. The quote goes: "If the bee disappeared off the surface of the globe, then man would only have four years of life left."

So why the hexagon.. Why do bees have the ability to sense hyper dimensional etheric energy.. Why have they been disappearing lately.. There have been articles printed that a virus is killing them off.. but in my opinion they are simply hypersensitive to earth vibration.. and as we approach the galactic center.. energies of the earth grid will become five to ten times more photonically and geometrically advanced. Perhaps the bees sense this.. perhaps they are warning us of great change with their absence. Perhaps we should listen.[/QUOTE

Cheers
Peace,
Alexandra

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back