Black Sports : Kaepernick refuses to stand for anthem....

Peace,

All this media hype is good. I'm writing down a list of all the white and black celebrities who got beef with what Kaepernick is doing. One, I want to see if these ignorant people learn anything as this goes on and two, I can make an informed decision about who I will no longer support. I love it when fools show their true colors (or lack of color :D)

Peace
here's one for you......

jerry-rice-082916-usnews-getty-ftr_1u8bfs50ysxfy1vap5yao47c03.jpg

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/new...ts-all-lives-matter/mnaploraadiu1q4ogd7smfiv3

Jerry Rice is the latest to chime in on Colin Kaepernick's controversial decision to sit during the playing of the national anthem before Friday's preseason game against the Green Bay Packers.

The former San Francisco 49ers great and Hall of Fame receiver told Kaepernick in a tweet Monday night he respects the Niners quarterback for taking a stance, but added that Kaepernick should not have disrespected the flag.

By saying "All lives matter," Rice faced a backlash from supporters of the "Black Lives Matter" movement.

Fellow Hall of Famer Jim Brown told NFL Network Monday he is "with Kaepernick 100 percent."

Peace,

If Jerry Rice don't get it by now he ain't never gonna understand the struggle. Fools are easily distracted. All this nonsense about the troops and the military....... They ain't the only people represented by the flag and this isn't even about them. I think there is a deliberate plot by some media to displace the real issue with this respect the troops ish.

Peace

here's one for you......

jerry-rice-082916-usnews-getty-ftr_1u8bfs50ysxfy1vap5yao47c03.jpg

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/new...ts-all-lives-matter/mnaploraadiu1q4ogd7smfiv3

Jerry Rice is the latest to chime in on Colin Kaepernick's controversial decision to sit during the playing of the national anthem before Friday's preseason game against the Green Bay Packers.

The former San Francisco 49ers great and Hall of Fame receiver told Kaepernick in a tweet Monday night he respects the Niners quarterback for taking a stance, but added that Kaepernick should not have disrespected the flag.

By saying "All lives matter," Rice faced a backlash from supporters of the "Black Lives Matter" movement.

Fellow Hall of Famer Jim Brown told NFL Network Monday he is "with Kaepernick 100 percent."

Big props to Jim Brown!

Peace,

If Jerry Rice don't get it by now he ain't never gonna understand the struggle. Fools are easily distracted. All this nonsense about the troops and the military....... They ain't the only people represented by the flag and this isn't even about them. I think there is a deliberate plot by some media to displace the real issue with this respect the troops ish.

Peace
love the opressors.jpg media devil.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back