Law Forum : KAEPERNICK FILES GRIEVANCE

come on Kem he wants justice from the system that....................oh well

More like, he wants to get paid and expose them

Now I have to do my Skuderjaymes impression:

YOU HEARD IT HEAR FIRST COLIN WILL NEVER PLAY IN NFL AGAIN!

There's more to life than the NFL. Maybe it's not about the game anymore for Kaepernick. Maybe it's more about principle and efforts to break the chains of modern day slavery. If Colin is successful in making his case about collusion among "owners" (dredges up images of masters of plantations), it's possible that he will make enough settlement money that he won't have to worry about an income any longer. I'm sure he'll miss playing the sport at the professional level, but maybe justice is more important and that will have a greater impact on other people's lives as well as his own. Great role model, in my opinion.

There's more to life than the NFL. Maybe it's not about the game anymore for Kaepernick. Maybe it's more about principle and efforts to break the chains of modern day slavery. If Colin is successful in making his case about collusion among "owners" (dredges up images of masters of plantations), it's possible that he will make enough settlement money that he won't have to worry about an income any longer. I'm sure he'll miss playing the sport at the professional level, but maybe justice is more important and that will have a greater impact on other people's lives as well as his own. Great role model, in my opinion.

You cant make that kind of money doing a 9 to 5

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back