Law Forum : KAEPERNICK FILES GRIEVANCE

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
You cant make that kind of money doing a 9 to 5

No, you misunderstood. My thoughts are that if he wins the grievance, he stands the chance of receiving financial compensation for the money he lost while not playing. It's called back pay. No way was I implying that he would have to work a 9 to 5 to pay his bills...heavens no. We all know that when you work for someone else you're never paid what you're worth, but what the employer thinks the job is worth.

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
If there was ever a chance for him to get back to NFL, Colin made certain that he will never return to the NFL. This move is a non move lol. The NFL don't need him, he needs the NFL i guess.

Maybe he can team with Ray Rice to explain to newcomers how not to be rendered obsolete.

Now I have to do my Skuderjaymes impression:

YOU HEARD IT HEAR FIRST COLIN WILL NEVER PLAY IN NFL AGAIN!

I personally feel for colin it can/could be any of us.

I don't want people to become sellouts to maintain their livelihood but beware that being an employee means you are a paid servant/slave.
YOU HEARD IT HEAR FIRST COLIN WILL NEVER PLAY IN NFL AGAIN!
Sorry to say Colin's NFL playing days are over.

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
So......Jay Z claims to support what Colin did by kneeling during the National Anthem, is what Jay Z doing with the NFL take social change to the next level as he has stated? I heard that Jermaine Dupree was offered the same deal with the NFL and Jay Z told him not to take it, but Jay Z did. Do you think that Jay Z and Beyonce are culture leaders as some people describe them?

The NFL sucker punched Colin and thanks to #45 his name is mud as far as they are concerned.

Why can't wealthy Black people like Jay Z pool their resources to create a competitive league and give Colin a job?

Wow...Black people can't get reparations...can't get a job...what next?:bye:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: