Violaters / Violations : Kadijah - Banned For One Month

sorry to see you go, 'special K'.......

Anytime you wanna conversate you know where to find me. You, I might add, and half the folk on this forum, for just as I've recognized many posters though they use different usernames, I'm sure they've recognized my distinct manner of writing, as well. I've even been on one board, I realized a couple of months ago (and LOL!) Clyde. It hit me that he was the guy who kept trying to flirt with me, even sending private messages. So, some wannabe me; some wannabe WITH me! :lol:

Like I said, I came in here peaceably, with love in my heart :love: and I leave that way. No hard feelings. :wave:

Anytime you wanna conversate you know where to find me. You, I might add, and half the folk on this forum, for just as I've recognized many posters though they use different usernames, I'm sure they've recognized my distinct manner of writing, as well. I've even been on one board, I realized a couple of months ago (and LOL!) Clyde. It hit me that he was the guy who kept trying to flirt with me, even sending private messages. So, some wannabe me; some wannabe WITH me! :lol:

Like I said, I came in here peaceably, with love in my heart :love: and I leave that way. No hard feelings. :wave:
You're one of my favourite people on here! I hate to see you go. So I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to dislike this message!

You're one of my favourite people on here! I hate to see you go. So I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to dislike this message!

I'm crushed. :news:

Btw, no C&P of the relevant "da kitchen table" dialogue, no link to the supposed offense.... Some may be fooled by the smoke and mirrors, diversions, the Strawman banter. Most aren't.

At any rate, I see it is time to exercise "discipline" and ignore future emails. So to all the other kisser-uppers in the peanut-gallery whom were it not for their cheap shots, would have NO conversation at all, take the above as my response to you, in advance, as well.

Love ya! :wave: :bus:

Hello We didn't see eye to eye on a few things. But I loved having conversation with you. As I have said in post to you. You are very intelligent and you point of views make one think. A number of times I said that %$#%^ Kadijah she really works on my nerves, but on the flip side I really missed reading your posts. You bring something special to the table. I really wish you would stay.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back