Black People : k

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    "00000000000000000000000000

2. Jahari Kavi

Jahari Kavi Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Self Development
    Ratings:
    +523

EXACTLY!!!!......Please people don't get caught up in the "change" rhetoric or the fact that we have a black man as president..........follow the money trail, take a look at the people surrounding him.........

3. Jahari Kavi

United States
    Self Development
    Ratings:
    +523
    my post from another thread basically covering the same thing

4. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    while i agree with you 1000%on who's really in control,my thing is this...suppose obama crosses them up somehow then what?it could happen..besides we have no choice but to let the next four years play out do we?

5. Jahari Kavi

United States
    Self Development
    Ratings:
    +523
    well judging by his actions thus far I don't think there will be any crossing up. It basically comes down to big corporations really having the power when it comes to policies, foreign relations, media, etc. The president in a lot of instances is nothing more than a face or a puppet on a string (we saw this clearly with the Bush regime and past presidents). As of right now yes we have no choice, but to see how things play out, but I pray for the day that the American people stop depending on this bogus 2 party system. Obama has already said that he might attack Pakistan (I'm putting my money on it happening) and on Wednesday Russia's president Dmitry Medvedev has already threatened to deploy missles

http://www.yehey.com/News/article.aspx?id=228334

it will be "interesting" to say the least to see how all of this plays out.........

6. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Actually I am not surprised at all by the response and lack of it from our people. First of all we have been the most ignorant of any people when it comes to politics and how it works in this country. We are even worse when it comes to international politics. When you couple this with the idea that we have never been de-programmed, have been educated by our enemies, have the same aspirations as our enemy, follow their standards of beauty, religion and just about everything else...it really becomes no coincidence that we could be so easily played as we have been.

Even in the face of everything in front of our faces we will deny reality and use such words as "hope", "it,s possible", "maybe" and "what if ". To illustrate exactly what it is that I'm saying is to understand the following, which I wrote in my book "Pulling No Punches The Religious Factor".

A wife can be told that her husband is cheating on her...and despite the fact that she's finding lipstick on his shirt collar, that he's suddenly coming home late, that his check is showing up short and that she's even finding condoms in his wallet when they don't use any; no one can convince her that he's cheating around on her.

That's how we are with Obama right now. We can be told about all his supporters, what organizations he and his wife belongs to, who he brings on board with him and everything else; we collectively are like the wife who can not see her cheating husband. In reality I don't think that it's not that she doesn't see it, she simply doesn't want to see it. Seeing it means that she must then be responsible for her next action which may be leaving him. We too do not WANT TO SEE IT, because seeing it also makes us responsible for actions that even before Obama we did not want to be responsible for.

Truth hurts and in reality our people have been through so much emotional, mental, social, historical and personal pain that collectively we would rather rest on the false wings of hope, maybe, what if and it's possible...even though we know subconsciously that we are lying to ourselves and our children. I'm through with this....everyone can now go back to their regular channel.

7. Jahari Kavi

United States
    Self Development
    Ratings:
    +523

It's okay brother you or not alone out there, I know members from this site and friends of mine who are on the same boat......Unfortunately if you bring to light any of this factual evidence you will be called a race traitor, crab in the barrel, etc. by some........Like I mentioned earlier people (including black folks) need to get with it and stop depending and voting on this party system that is financed by the rich white elite.......you be the "change" that you want to see, or else fall in line.

8. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    While this is a very touchy and sensitive topic, I am in full support of Bros. Keita and Jahari. Tell the truth, shame the devil!

9. Jahari Kavi

United States
    Self Development
    Ratings:
    +523
    will do. I just wish people would keep a close watch on those who they put in power, if not you essentially get what you deserve.....

10. Jahari Kavi

United States
    Self Development
    Ratings:
    +523