Black Poetry : K.A.R.M.A.

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by Yemoja'sGoddess, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Yemoja'sGoddess

Yemoja'sGoddess Banned

Ratings:
    +2
    ~Karma~

What goes around, surely does come back... I know her well, we are good friends as a matter of fact... Karma and I go back like pacifiers and a car seat... Previous lives even... she seems to know who I meet... when they comin', and especially when they leavin'... When she's good, man she's my ace... Oh, but when she's bad, it's hell all over the place!

Of course we have all met her at one time another... mostly in heartfelt situations with family, a friend, or a lover... I'm no drama seeker, so I try to stay out of her way... particularly when she's in a bad mood and really ready to play... Some people just don't get it, just when u think she ain't lookin', she don' peeped your cards, u can bet it....
    And to go easy on u, hell, u can forget it...

I mean, didn't u know? To pay u back what you gave ten fold is definitely Ms. Karma's M.O.! Don't matter if u wasn't aware of how u hurt someone that day... you will feel every ounce of pain they felt in your own little way... That's exactly why I watch what I say... Cause words have more power that we give them credit... My mouth never writes checks, my words are like cash or debit...

I make sure I put out what I'm prepared to get back... I never play with people's hearts or minds, or criticize them on where they lack...:nono: How is that building, growing, learning, and changing? That's destroying, stagnating, ignorance, and blaming. Some think life is a game, and you must play to win... I don't see it that way, cause in a game, there's typically only 1 victorious in the end...

And when I reach the top, I want all my real people with me... Climbing that ladder is hard, and I hear it can get lonely up there, so I figure Imma need some real company... For those I leave behind, I will know that's where they must be... because those are the ones who where playing the game, still focusing on selfish victory...

Hmmm, I think I see... Why Karma is so cutthroat... I mean, I can't blame her, she like the Bank of Divinity, callin' u on all those checks u wrote... Now, I'm not the one to gloat, but her timing has never been better... and I'm proud to say when she comes to visit, my heart is light as a feather...

Hopefully u can say the same... if u can't, man, it's really a cryin' shame... I wouldn't wanna be u when Queen Karma comes to reign... She can strip u of your fortune and walk away with your fame... as u know success is nothing without the privilege to share the wealth... and stepping on people on the way up doesn't provide u with good health...

I guess my point is this... I believe in balance, and for some ignorance is bliss... My divinity doesn't give way to idiocy...:nono: I act conscious mindedly... And when I fall short to the human fallacies... I prepare to face my judge and jury... daily... and write about it in my many diaries...

So, beware... her eyes are open... My advice... whatever is given, u asked for, and it must be accepted... Remember that sayin... “To whom much is given, much more is expected”

K.A.R.M.A.~ K.eep A.dmirable R.apport or M.alfunction A.pplies ~Yemoja's Goddess

Copyright~ Seeyen Oyetunde 2007

2. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    :lol:

SMH You sho aint lying!:em4700:
    That was tyte and precise!:kiss:

:heart:

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    word up u hit it on point here ....never lied ...may da truth be heard

4. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved QG YG

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

:qqb018: :SuN040: :SuN030:

5. MzCream2Sixteen

MzCream2Sixteen Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    SO TRUE!!! BE AWARE OF WHAT YOU DO AND WHOM YOU DO IT 2, CUZ U NEVER KNOW WHEN KARMA IS COMING BACK 4 YOU!!!!!!!!

6. asimplepoet

asimplepoet Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +229
    All i can say is Amen. For you better preach/teach! What a wonderful write poet

7. watzinaname

watzinaname Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +122
    I could list some great quotables from this piece, but I'd end up pretty much quoting the entire scribe, so... I'll just say, wow, your words were piercing. Karma takes you down for the final count. Bravo!

8. karma55

karma55 Active Member MEMBER

fast food
    Ratings:
    +6
    ok thats hott!!! go ahead gurl! you know i agree with every word!

9. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    word....the words spoken here are no lie....
    what goes around comes back around again....

one love
    khasm

10. sarcasm4eva

sarcasm4eva Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +17
    keep speaking the truth! tyte poem :)