Black People Politics : Justin Bieber Deportation Petition Gets White House Attention

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Politics,

The White House is required to respond to any petitions which garner more than 100,000 signatures, according to the “We the People” standards.
The petition, which was filed on the day the 19-year-old Canadian pop star was arrested for an alleged DUI and drag racing, says “We the people of the United States feel that we are being wrongly represented in the world of pop culture. We would like to see the dangerous, reckless, destructive, and drug abusing, Justin Bieber deported and his green card revoked.”

Justin Bieber Deportation Petition Gets White House Attention

AP_justin_bieber_tk_140114_16x9_992.jpg

The White House is gearing up its diplomatic machinery to respond to the latest international issue — a petition to deport bad boy pop star Justin Bieber.
“That response will come I’m sure relatively soon,” White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said today. ”I don’t have one now.”
“On matters related to visas, I’d refer you to DHS,” Carney added, referring the Department of Homeland Security.
Earlier this month, a petition was created on the White House’s “We the People” site calling for the government to deport Bieber and revoke his green card. As of this afternoon, there are 223,269 signatures on this position.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...ortation-petition-gets-white-house-attention/

In the Spirit of Politics,

The White House is required to respond to any petitions which garner more than 100,000 signatures, according to the “We the People” standards.
The petition, which was filed on the day the 19-year-old Canadian pop star was arrested for an alleged DUI and drag racing, says “We the people of the United States feel that we are being wrongly represented in the world of pop culture. We would like to see the dangerous, reckless, destructive, and drug abusing, Justin Bieber deported and his green card revoked.”

Justin Bieber Deportation Petition Gets White House Attention

AP_justin_bieber_tk_140114_16x9_992.jpg

The White House is gearing up its diplomatic machinery to respond to the latest international issue — a petition to deport bad boy pop star Justin Bieber.
“That response will come I’m sure relatively soon,” White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said today. ”I don’t have one now.”
“On matters related to visas, I’d refer you to DHS,” Carney added, referring the Department of Homeland Security.
Earlier this month, a petition was created on the White House’s “We the People” site calling for the government to deport Bieber and revoke his green card. As of this afternoon, there are 223,269 signatures on this position.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...ortation-petition-gets-white-house-attention/

Drunk driving is serious. WHAT IF HE HAD KILLED SOMEONE. Interestingly I heard a comment on the radio where a commentator stated that he needed to go in rehab. :mad: Why is it that when white folks break the law, their behaviour is seen as an illness. With blacks folks he would be classified as a criminal. He is 19 years and knows right from wrong. I remember reading an article where a couple and their three children were killed when their vehicle was hit by a drunken driver. He might be a celebrity but he should pay for his actions.

Drunk driving is serious. WHAT IF HE HAD KILLED SOMEONE. Interestingly I heard a comment on the radio where a commentator stated that he needed to go in rehab. :mad: Why is it that when white folks break the law, their behaviour is seen as an illness. With blacks folks he would be classified as a criminal. He is 19 years and knows right from wrong. I remember reading an article where a couple and their three children were killed when their vehicle was hit by a drunken driver. He might be a celebrity but he should pay for his actions.

Agreed ...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back