Black People : Justified? Atlanta Security Guard Tazes Mother In Front of Kids

MsInterpret

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 21, 2007
Security Guard Tazes Unruly Mom In Front Of Her Small Children

Feb 2, 2013

The unidentified mother who was Tarazed by security guard Darien Long at an Atlanta Mall.
Darien Long, a security guard at Metro Mall in downtown Atlanta, deals with unruly patrons each day. Sometimes, they threaten him with violence.
Long regular records these encounters but one video, which was shot in May of last year, has recently gone viral. It is of Long tazering an unidentified woman who is seen in the video hurling foul language at him in front of her small children at Metro Mall.
It is not clear what exactly started the altercation but during the nearly five-minute video, the mother is clearly miffed at Long for addressing her children in what she considered to be a disrespectful tone.
“Security! Don’t yell at my mothf**king baby,” she yelled. “She not inside this raggedyass mall. So you not finna yell at her!” She continues, “You looking over there. But you hear what I’m saying to your pu*sy ***! Don’t muthaf**kin yell at them!”
Oh, it gets much worse.
Instead of complying, she enters the store and physically confronts the guard. She can be seen throwing punches at him. The guard then took out his Tazer and fired at the mother. She hit the floor immediately. Her children stood near her crying hysterically. A man, who identified the children as “my babies,” expressed anger at Long for tasering the woman and threatened him.
“I’ll see you at six o’clock,” the man said numerous times.
FULL STORY http://newsone.com/2179263/darien-long-metro-mall-atlanta-security-guard-tazered-unruly-mother/

.....AND THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS:

If you wanna act a fool, cursing, being loud and offensive, setting a poor example in front of your children, teaching them by YOUR example that profanity and violence is permissible and acceptable, then don't turn around and feel "victimized" when you get your behind beat down or tazed in front of your children.

If you wuz BAD enuff to start it in front of your children, then whatever happens..... happens.

Your children were not your concern when you wuz showin' your behind. :10500:
So, why is their "innocence" SUDDENLY so important when you get embarrassed in front of them? :-/

.....AND THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS:
If you wanna act a fool, cursing, being loud and offensive, setting a poor example in front of your children, teaching them by YOUR example that profanity and violence is permissible and acceptable, then don't turn around and feel "victimized" when you get your behind beat down or tazed in front of your children.

If you wuz BAD enuff to start it in front of your children, then whatever happens..... happens.

Your children were not your concern when you wuz showin' your behind. :10500:
So, why is their "innocence" SUDDENLY so important when you get embarrassed in front of them? :-/

I know right...people are up in arms about this, just because there were kids present

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back