Black People : Justifiable Homicide:Black Youth in Peril

I am Blackbird, an egotistical madman..

uh-huh.gif

As Salaam Alaikum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All Life is precious regardless of there belief in God, I agree but just as you talked about the religious overtone turning people off people have to look past that. It's just like Gold or a diamond may appear like nothing at first glance but after you do what is necessary you have something precious.

Now people kill me with that I don't fallow a Man or people but yet in everything you learned you fallowed someone.

Everyone should have there own ideas some may be the same,alike are not alike at all but the most important part is Love for one another. If you Truly loved then you wouldn't worry about what religion that person is fallowing nor promoting but you would look into what that person is offering especially if it is your Brother or Sister.

As Salaam Alaikum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All Life is precious regardless of there belief in God, I agree but just as you talked about the religious overtone turning people off people have to look past that. It's just like Gold or a diamond may appear like nothing at first glance but after you do what is necessary you have something precious.

Now people kill me with that I don't fallow a Man or people but yet in everything you learned you fallowed someone.

Everyone should have there own ideas some may be the same,alike are not alike at all but the most important part is Love for one another. If you Truly loved then you wouldn't worry about what religion that person is fallowing nor promoting but you would look into what that person is offering especially if it is your Brother or Sister.

I think we are on two different planes in regards to this. I am not speaking against a person having a religious belief. I am saying that when you speak of a man of god with the solution, that turns me and perhaps a few more off. If I said I am a man of Vodou with the solution for Black America would you be inclined to follow me?

As Salaam Alaikum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would accept what you had to offer and look into it then I would decide if I would fallow or reject.

An honest answer. I can't knock it. I looked into the Nation of Islam and Farrakhan's message between 1994 to 1996. There were some parts that were compelling and others that I couldn't just click with. I decided to move on. Needless to say, whatever group, when attempting to advance a cause should do so without an agenda otherwise.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back