Black People : Justifiable Homicide:Black Youth in Peril

As Salaam Alaikum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That saying or expression has nothing to do with what you are talking about.

Maybe U R right! :) But it's the first thought that comes too my mind when I hear all the credit for Malcolm X, being given to EM. ;) Malcolm X gave EM credit for teachings that really were his. That's how much he worshiped EM. I advise you not to make the same mistake! Admire, love, and respect, but never WORSHIP any flesh/blood human being. :(

As Salaam Alaikum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Uphill struggle for me.
I am just a barer of witness to the presence of God in a Man amongst Us that's people can either accept it or don't that's on them but it's on me if I don't tell them.

People do themselves a disservice when they say they are turned off because of someone's religion or religious affiliation. If that was the real case then you would never learn anything for all that you learn from is based on someones religion that's just a weak cop out. When dealing with our people you have to get pass religion and work for the cause of our people. People fear the unknown and in Most religions where we as Black people are concerned is really Unknown to us which scares the heck out of us as black people which causes us to be in these little sects of religion and not work together.

Now what I can say is that We are willing to Work with any black group who are serious about the uplifting of our people no matter what others may think about them and there are very very few Pastor's,Preacher's,Bishop's,Imam's, and black leader's willing to do so.

God is One so the people of God have to be One.

It's not being turned off due to someone's religion. It's when a group uses a social or economic inequality/injustice to promote religious agendas that's the issue. I am a houngan (Vodou priest) but I would never promote Vodou when the objective or goal is to help and advance a group of people that may not necessarily agree with Vodou. There is a time and place for everything.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back