Jails / Prisons : Justice The Powers of Prisons

Discussion in 'Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership' started by ASHANTA, Feb 3, 2004.

1. ASHANTA

ASHANTA Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +70
    Justice The Powers of Prisons

To live to learn, to sacrifice to love
    Within this prison of justice shall lye

2. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    " The price of freedom and justice
    Results will be death to honor, death to
    Belligerency, and bureaucracy,

I pledge that the source of implementing
    humanity through human kindness shall bring
    forth unity among the soldiers of the lord.
    Justice shall have no back door "

I really like this. This is a very strong testament to freedom of spirit, justice and struggle. Showing it all washes out in the end for the oppressed. This whole piece is full of very powerful statements. It energized me, because I have been thinking of our people in the struggle for justice, and the prisons we find our selves trapped in. be it the invisible black man / woman, to the abuse of women, like you spoke of here. I think it went as far as to mean the ravaging of the earth and its pillage of mankind andwealth shall no longer exist.

Bottom on top now!

False honor they do hold. Charging forward brave and bold. Because no one knew their plan. Before they robbed and killed another man. Took my dignity stole the land. Kept all the gold, wealth wasn't theirs. Crushed my ancestors, pillaged their graves. Those perpetrating will not have an escape route. Cause as you stated. Justice has no back door!

Blacks in South Africa have to carry a pass the way we had to during slavery. Modern day. So the whites can keep track of them. It scared us to the point some feel they needed to accept such a practice to have an alibi in case they were accused of a crime. Police today... stop us and ask, questions like the slave holders did. Ask for justice and he tells you are being referred to the justice system. Cause you didn't have your papers. Look familiar people. Its still here!

Show me some ID. Prove who you are? Where you been? Where you going? It isn’t freedom. Its slavery. It hasn’t changed much. It never changed at all. Hollow rings thru that constitution. Fifteenth amendment failed because of the Supreme court. I fooled us again. We know it, but our eyes have yet to see.

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    very nice flowin in here getting my read on !!!

4. ASHANTA

ASHANTA Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +70
    My brother it is an honor to be in your present. I thirst for understanding as well as the spoken words of my brothers. I feel I am not alone. Your wisdom is a blessing I have even learn something from this. Thank you for your spirit it has open thought.