Black People : " JUSTICE OR ELSE"

Let me stop you right here. everybody has the right to their opinion, and you don't have the right to tell them to go elsewhere just because you don't like what they say. Has any of them told you to go elsewhere because you want them to view the Nation the same as you do?

If you don't like what they are saying, you have two choices.
1) Ignore them
2) Put them on ignore.

But don't make a thread, then come out of a bag because folks won't attune to your view.

So as long as they are following the rules and being respectful, they have the right to voice their opinion without being told to go elsewhere.

They are a member the same as you are.

Peace!

As Salaam Alaikum! !!!!!!!!!

Thank You.

Don't make a thread, then come out of a bag because folks won't attune to your view. Never done that and Never will.

More auditing is going to be needed after this one... whew

And we know if this wasn't really a big deal, it wouldn't have been presented on more than one occasion... even on Saviour's Day??

I thought Elijah Muhammad was irritated with Malik for attempted to take the case of justice to the UN??

So much contrary stuff this is?
Why not hook up with the movement Malik had which is still going now?

What about the Uhuru movements?

When a group begins to alienate itself, it hurt to see how it starts to reach in any direction it can to survive.

From the Moonies, the Hell Ron Hubbards... Martin King and Malik were attempting to do this, but someone wanted the shine for themselves... chew.

Now they want to come and act like Garvey didn't consider this and present it to black americans to explore.
How does this group really feel about "Pan-African" movements? And not just talking about Ghana.

Please, consider the script that is about to be read from carefully before posting the next message.
I will prophesy that it will be a repeated statement, that can be found in a book or from another person.

Not an original message, this is called mass marketing, and the strategy only works on the weak minded.

And I don't believe any of that rhetoric from the so called "Nation of Islam" considering what Elijah said about Malik's efforts to gain justice...

Elijah Blasts Malik's attempt at justice at the United Nations

Read it, it's highlighted in red... since that research team might not be on top of it.
All that was typed in the beginning of this thread is made obsolete by the comments made by Elijah about it.

So which one is it... God or Congress (U.N.)???

Confusing I tell ya

Not really confusing at all. Just have to be aware of " The Time And What Must Be Done"

Thank You.

Don't make a thread, then come out of a bag because folks won't attune to your view. Never done that and Never will.

I thank you, and appreciate your understanding brutha....

Peace!

As Salaam Alaikum!!!!!!!!!!

Never dodged your question you just wasn't looking at my answer so I'll try and make it more plain.

No one was ever murdered to my knowledge for a verbal assault against the messenger. Now what you have are those whom try to use that as the reason he was murdered so the can keep up the confusion and division but there is no real evidence that is why.

But to Ezekiel 18:31 How is that relevant to the Question I asked.

Also I didn't ask if someone should be murdered for knowingly spreading lies That's something you added.

LOL.

Wasting time here. But obviously as everyone can see Mr. Muhammad Ali said during his NOI days that "Malcolm X...WILL DIE" for his "verbal attacks against the messenger"...so obviously the NOI believes that verbal attacks against the "messenger" can be responded to with murder SMDH. Another DODGE, or LIE about "falsehood" on the way I bet LOL (said my question was "rooted in falsehood" when obviously it was based on Muhammad Ali's video taped words LOL.)

So is one suggesting that it is now the time to do what Elijah was opposed to Malik doing?
Some 50+ years later?

It's no wonder the Autobiography of Malik is entitled: "Make it Plain"
Some people talk another language, and expect others to understand it by osmosis.

Now is the time? But not then, right?
Who has this calendar, so we can also have a look and be on the same page.

Because this would also suggest the Marcus Garvey would have been out of line for attempting to find justice when he was engaged in discussions with DuBois. Or was he following this time table that only the select few have access to?

AS SALAAM ALAIKUM.!!!!!!!!!

Well we're are we now with the people of that time. This generation of youth is the material God wants to use. Then you had strong brothers and sis but the majority wanted to integrate not separate. But if you look at the Time and what is going on versus that time and what went on maybe you would see.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back