Black People : Just When I Thought I Seen It All... SM(D)H

Right on my sistahs!!! This is just another way they are trying to get us sistahs to degrade our brothas. Little do they know how much we'll always love, support and encourage our brothas. Yet, there are some sistahs out there who falls into the setup of degrading our Black Kings so easily. Destee's right, some of them don't know who to blame. But, don't you think it's funny how they want us to degrade our brothas, while they have no problem in trying to get with our brothas!

TreasureEyes said:
Right on my sistahs!!! This is just another way they are trying to get us sistahs to degrade our brothas. Little do they know how much we'll always love, support and encourage our brothas. Yet, there are some sistahs out there who falls into the setup of degrading our Black Kings so easily. Destee's right, some of them don't know who to blame. But, don't you think it's funny how they want us to degrade our brothas, while they have no problem in trying to get with our brothas!

Which is why i'm not totally convinced that a black woman is necessarily behind the creation of this site. I wouldn't be surprised if it was some white person who wants to cause further friction that would be in their favor. Though the sentiments do sound like those of someone with a strong motive...

I feel like knockin' heads off!!!!!!

This is just foolishness.
I'm all in front of the computer screen huffin' and puffin'
I had to call my Tasha to make sure my eyes wern't deceivin' me
But, they weren't. That stupidity was still on the computer screen.
Just makes u wanna cut a stupid b***h!!!!I'm a:zipit:
All I got to say is: Just because u think that u are a quuen doesn't mean that u are going to get yr king.
I still can't believe that I really saw that.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back