Black People : Just What are thr RULES of posting here? It seems there are 2 sets of them...

I have given you all the explanations you're gonna receive.

If you don't like anything you've seen up in here, leave.

Go build you a place, put 10+ years of your blood, sweat, tears, and nuts if you have 'em, in it.

Make it be what you want it to be. Make your own rules, so you don't have to ask anybody, what the rules are.

I don't have to ask anyone up in here, what the rules are, and i don't have any nuts.

So i know you can do more, and better, with nuts.

Have at it.

Get out, and take whoever wants to leave, with you.

:heart:

Destee

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Clyde, for the record brother....

I was talking about owing $ or favors. Nothing to do with the brothers group(s) sorry if you misunderstood my dear brother.:wave:

Ionly, thanks for explaining and I really appreciate that, however, in your business, I'm sure you know that our time is money, it is the only commodity we have to offer, our time dear brother and Friend. Will you be in Group Think tomorrow, if time permits the favor?

Go build you a place, put 10+ years of your blood, sweat, tears, and nuts if you have 'em, in it.

Make it be what you want it to be. Make your own rules, so you don't have to ask anybody, what the rules are.

I don't have to ask anyone up in here, what the rules are, and i don't have any nuts.

Have at it.

Destee

Have at it.

Destee

:bullseye:

Also a sister made a seperate post talking about "oops' or whatever nonsense, where she made reference to the comments against ME (not much against what i said) SMH.
if there is another recent thread that has "oops" in the title then i'll retract this statement.

what up? you calling me a "she"?

OTOH, considering the source, i should, prolly, just ignore this.

(BTW; aside from this, i made all the reference to your "comments" that they were worth when i first responded to the thread.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back