Black People : Just What are thr RULES of posting here? It seems there are 2 sets of them...

I have given you all the explanations you're gonna receive.

If you don't like anything you've seen up in here, leave.

Go build you a place, put 10+ years of your blood, sweat, tears, and nuts if you have 'em, in it.

Make it be what you want it to be. Make your own rules, so you don't have to ask anybody, what the rules are.

I don't have to ask anyone up in here, what the rules are, and i don't have any nuts.

So i know you can do more, and better, with nuts.

Have at it.

Get out, and take whoever wants to leave, with you.

:heart:

Destee

i want my mommy!

This needs to be made clear to me, and maybe to others.. seems there are 2 sets of books here. One for the MODS (and their chosen crew), the other for people like ME. Now dont get me wrong, I am just asking for uniniformity, fairness and even handedness. And maybe even more than that, I wanna understand just what said rules are. Seems as if a person posts a link to another afrikan site. uses an article (dont go the copyright thing) or god forbid says ****.... the mods are on em like flies on s###. Yet these same floks seem to be MIA concerning other times/things. SMH

Now over the last couple of days I have read and watched EVERY reponse to my thread addressing what I consider to be a problem in our midst. MY OPINION! I thought that was what was supposed to be expressed here. Whether or not you agree. hell, i dont agree with a lot of what i see/read here. So what? I was called everything from a traitor/agent mainly by the person whos name appears everywhere on this site, to "nutless", not a real man etc..... I ask, what if I had made those statements? Where were the moderators then? I'll tell you where ...looking and nodding approval (excluding lilpea and Zulile! Be fair and objective and the answer will become obvious.... Also a sister made a seperate post talking about "oops' or whatever nonsense, where she made reference to the comments against ME (not much against what i said) SMH.

Also inside the thread when one of the moderators (zulile) tried to show fairness, she was pounced upon (again, Destee). My dear brother (that i love much) Nasheed tried to make a suggestion in a kind manner and was brushed aside and ridiculed! Fair? NOT. This is Pack mad dog mentality at its finest. now, i know that one of 2 things will happen here. Either the crew will come in and try and blow this up into a firestorm....or.... they will send in thier attack dogs to do it for them.... or....the thread will be closed.

Well, in closing let me say this... before i am attacked, know this. I OWE NOTHING TO ANYBODY HERE! I dont ask anybody for JACK! I aint knockin nobody on here either. I stand mostly on my own and will continue to do so. So there is nothing you can say or do to me that matters. PERIOD! I have a great life. I am here to try and help our people free and spread their minds.

:crying:

you're here to try to help our people? WHO HAVE YOU HELPED SO FAR ON THIS SITE?

and NOBODY asked you for jacked either remember that

but you can't put your "money" where your mouth is

:crying:

you're here to try to help our people? WHO HAVE YOU HELPED SO FAR ON THIS SITE?

I can't speak for anyone else but personally, I have benefitted from his investing advice, based on stocks.

and NOBODY asked you for jacked either remember that

I don't think it is wise to take this stance, we all need each other, even when we are too prideful to admit it. What would Destee.com be without it's family/members, premium or not? It would still be a house, but it would be an empty house.

but you can't put your "money" where your mouth is

Anyone who is a past, or present premium member at this site, has very much so put there money where their mouth is. :wink:

Astrologer4U

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back