Black People : just want to find someone who know rap

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by emerald_cityboy, Nov 7, 2003.

1. emerald_cityboy

emerald_cityboy New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    hi everybody
    i'm a french guy i'm leaving in lyon
    as you may know we have a lot of amercian music on our radio .especially rap music which is very popular here in france.
    here is my problem : i've heard an american music on a radio which was just GREAT.unfortunely i didn't heard the name of the group which had made this song.moreover i've never heard this song again after.
    luckily i had recorded it as i first heard it.
    i'd like to find someone who really know the american rap and especially the groups from New York(it seems to me that the song is talking about brooklyn)
    if you're the guy (or the woman) i'm looking for: could you just tell me the name of some group from brooklyn.
    as i've recorded the song i could also send it to you so that you can hear the song (but if you're affraid that i may send you a virus i would understand)
    so please if you can give me some name of group from brooklyn i would be very happy
    i hope i'll have some response
    goodbye everybody

2. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    dude...
    give me some of the lyrics to the song...
    and i'll see what i can do...
    there are too many rap groups in brookyln to name names...
    peace
    khasm

3. emerald_cityboy

emerald_cityboy New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    reply to khasm13

hi khasm13
    you're really cool to i hope you'll be able to help me.you told me to tell you some of the lyrics of the song.as you know english is not my native language so it's a bit hard for me to understand the lyrics but i understood some of them.

I think there are actually two rappers : the first name sound like "siffer unknown" and the second name sound like "death truck".remember that it "sound like" so the real names of the rappers are certainly not that.
    as for the lyrics here is what i've understood(once again it may be something else):
    "death truck(?) don't care about the cause you agree or the color you bleed"
    "and you don't know the alphabet but you're still talking"
    "so ***** i don't know
    "how you doin' this state is moving to the jungle can't survive in
    spend your life off it "(x2)
    at the very end of the song "you'd better realize(...)
    our ****** free so please...(a pause here)
    straight of the (?)our ****** are free in the NYC so come on"

i know this is really thin but it's really hard to understand the things they say.they are mainly talking about the crime in NY.
    as i said earlier the name of Brooklyn is mentionned many times.i hope those few things will remind you of a song you know so that you can tell me its name.

hope to hear from you soon .
    later khasm13.