Black People : Just to say hi!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by renee, Jul 16, 2004.

1. renee

renee Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Greetings, Kings & Queens, my beautiful black people, I am just posting just to take the tyme, to hi, I thought that i might, brighten someone day if i did,and if i have brighten your life then take the same tyme and do the same it do not got to be here but some where, please, we need to just say hi! ( KEEP ALERT, STAND FIRM IN YOUR FAITH, BE COURAGEOUS, BE STRONG. LET ALL YOU DO BE DONE IN LOVE), Be sweet to each other, my beautiful Kings & Queens. Renee!!!!! :luv:

2. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,860
    Well "hi" back to you renee! :wave: It's so nice for you to join our community spreading love and being so gracious. Thank you for the uplifting message. I hope to see you around more because I can tell you're going to be a wonderful addition to our family. Please take time to visit the different forums and especially voice chat! If you stay a while and like what you see, we invite you to become a Premium Member so that you can take advantage of all the opportunities that we have here to offer. For more information on how to become a Premium Member, please click on the link in my signature line and follow the simple and brief instructions.

Hope you enjoy being here and looking forward to seeing you around!

Peace,
    Queenie :spinstar:

3. Monetary

Monetary going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Economist
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +236
    RENEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WELCOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

Welcome to the Destee.com Family. Kick your feet up, lay back, and relax. Make yourself at home. :D

Make sure you take advantage of everything we have to offer. Do you write poetry? If so, you will enjoy the poetry forum. There are some great poets...and some folks who write like poets but claim not to be poets...and those who just love to write and share their experiences. :lol:

We have some great story tellers as well. You'll the "Open Forum" where we share our ideas and dreams...and discuss current events. We discuss just about anything. Trust me...if you're thinking it...we're probably thinking it too. :lol:

Don't forget to visit us in voice chat.

Feel free to share your thoughts, experiences, knowledge, and soul with us...and we'll do the same. :D

Enjoy yourself.

Again...welcome.

:grouphug:

:D

4. MzBlkAngel

MzBlkAngel Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +219
    :wave: Hi Renee
    Welcome to destee.com.....

Well Brother Money said it all ....but i just wanted to welcome you again, enjoy your stay and hope to see you in voice chat as well...www.destee.com/chat

Peace
    Angel

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Hi Sister Renee !!! :wave:

Gosh ... everyone has invited you to everything !!!!

So i'll just thank you for sharing your sweet Spirit here ... you've got me smiling !!!

Much Love and Peace Sister.

:heart:

Destee

6. MrBlak

MrBlak Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +9
    Welcome Renee! Nice intro!

7. Nita

Nita Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    youth volunteer
    Ratings:
    +17
    Heeeeeeeeeeey!!!!!!!!!!

W E L O M E

R E N E E

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

We are so glad to have you :heart:

8. renee

renee Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Greetings,My Kings & Queens, thanks 4 the luv, you all are truly,a gift from GOD and may he bless you all,remember to stay strong, and always, just say HI, to someone, peace and blessings, my beautiful black poeple. renee!!! :luv: