Votes: 0 0.0%
  • never bothered, don't like the brotha's poetry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nabraska

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 6, 2004
My member name is Nabraska, however my given name is Clarence. I am a poet, who has posted some work and ideas here on this site. I'm not trying to break any rules but I do have a website nabraskapoet.com So if you get a chance drop by, go thru and let me know what u think. Keep blessing the paper, keep blessing the mic, keep blessing Destee.com. ONE.

Rather than post a whole new topic on this same thing, I'll reply to this one to let the family know. I've been busy creating poetry for my new cd and updating my site. I wanted to put a little link on here, so that all can see the new work NABRASKAPOET.COM So check out the updates, I have new audio tracks, and some new pieces listed, I hope you enjoy and support. Thanks Destee, Rich, and all the other poets who have supported me in this endevor!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back