Black Poetry : JUST READ THIS!

preciate all ya'll replies and HODEE i ain't mean it like that and i know what you saying and i truly preciate you writing back and keep your poems flowing because when you flowing there's no stopping only rising above others that are always high capping or trying to stop---and Royal_T long time no see. hope to read some of your work. holla at me when you flow.........

Nuttin but love

Blessed Greetings.......I dig it...I don't dig it if I can't feel it.....this one here will resinate through out my day.

Here at campus...I share, or should I say I am hassled to share on pretty much a daily basis...and if its one thing that WE poets hate...its wasting energies on folk who don't even try to speak our language

,,,,,Our word play here maybe different, but ultimately we all share a metaphysical and spiritual connection.....I for One felt this one....Keep it flowin..One Love

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back