just need some advice

tcr1223

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 17, 2004
hey whazzup yall? well basically my situation is that i met this guy 3yrs ago in church and we hit it off. We never hooked up official because he lives madd far but we was real close and after a while i figured out dat i loved him. But last year we ended everthing, even our friendship. And he started to go out with my enemy which also attended the same church. About 2 months ago they stopped talking and now hes trying to be my friend again. dang i gotta question i just dont kno how to say it ....iight i wanna be friends wit this boy but at the same time i never stopped loving him and something inside of me is telling me he still got feelings fa me too but he dont say nuttin...so how in da world do 2 people that care about each so much be just friends?

dang my fault its so long but i really do need help on this one
thanks much love 1

HEY.. i UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE THAT LINGERING FEELING OF LOVE. BUT GET TO KNOW HIM AGAIN, AS A PERSON.. AND DETERMINE FOR YOURSELF IF THAT.. HE IS SOMEBODY THAT YOU WANT TO GIVE YOUR HEART TO. iT MAY TURN OUT THAT, EVEN THOUGH YOU LOVE HIM, YOU ARE BETTER OFF BEING JUST FRIENDS. aND THE BEST FRIENDS IN THE WORLD ARE THE ONES WHO TRULY LOVE EACHOTHER, BUT BECAUSE OF CIRCUMSTANCE AND SITUATION.. WILL NEVER BE TOGETHER.

Love doesn't have any logic...

That's why it is so....magic!You are in love with him,that's a fact!You just "think" that he loves you too,you ae not sure of that!So why can't both of you be friends.Just hold on before testing secretly the guy to know about his real feelings.Don't be too fast,take your time!Love is not a matter of speed.listen to your heart before doing anything but remember;what doesn't kill us make us be stronger.
Let's keep in touch sister

i feel both of ya'll and thanks fa droppin ya knowledge ...poetic u told me to get to kno him as a person and i do but in the same sence i tried to give my heart but he wasnt ready so i dont wanna build that relationship back up only to end up having my feelings come back fro this guy but at the end of the day i dont wanna be with but i feel like im in love wit dis dude fa no reason.. does that make sense?

I understand, we all for the most part have that special someone, that makes our heart beat faster and slower at the same time. But because of circumstance and situation it just wont work out. You have control of the situation right now, becasue he wants you again.. take that.. and take your time. A man that wants you that bad will want you forever, that I have learned in life as my best friend in life remains to be my first love.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back