Black People : Just my thoughts.............

soulFAreal

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 30, 2006
Cali
Occupation
counselor
Image for a moment that you had a community that filled you with awareness, expression family and faith being the least that it had to offer. You would probably say, "Where do I buy the ticket because that can only be in the movies" Well for me I was looking for just that thing. Now, I love to read, and I was looking to join a book club for African Americans with voice and video chat, (since I like to be heard and seen hahaaha). I found only two websites, I thought, WOW! "For me to be on the Internet, where are my people?" The very first one I tried was Destee. I went through the short free registrations and I was in voice chat. That night it took me sometime to understand what was going on, because most chat rooms that I had been in usually have a lot of cliques or ASL but mostly nudity an immediate turn off for me. But this room there was a man speaking, he talked about social change, accountability then read an articles on Black Buying Power. I said to myself okay, no book club but this is good. As I was listening I went back to the home page and scrolled through the forum reading a variety of threads. Saying, okay this is getting better! By now I know yall are thinking I sound like a commercial but I am one who will give credit where credit is due. The other night Destee was chatting to the ones in voice chat, her anointing flavor touched my soul as she talked about the pressures of keeping this community alive. I looked back at the threads and posts which both almost totaled 500,000 and I wrote a reply in the room to her saying, "I know there has to be ways to charge for various things that will help fund this situation." She said that premium member help keep the community alive but from the conversation that Clarkint and her were having back and forth didn't seem like that's all that it takes. Being an optimist, I believe if you plant a seed, this community continues to water and Destees' sun shine brightly its bound to grown. So I joined immediately and offer to give 5 members one month membership a small price to pay in comparison to what I'm sure a lot of you get out of this website. I feel that one moment in time can change the destiny of anyone's life so I plan on watering.

What you have expressed

soulFAreal said:
Image for a moment that you had a community that filled you with awareness, expression family and faith being the least that it had to offer. You would probably say, "Where do I buy the ticket because that can only be in the movies" Well for me I was looking for just that thing. Now, I love to read, and I was looking to join a book club for African Americans with voice and video chat, (since I like to be heard and seen hahaaha). I found only two websites, I thought, WOW! "For me to be on the Internet, where are my people?" The very first one I tried was Destee. I went through the short free registrations and I was in voice chat. That night it took me sometime to understand what was going on, because most chat rooms that I had been in usually have a lot of cliques or ASL but mostly nudity an immediate turn off for me. But this room there was a man speaking, he talked about social change, accountability then read an articles on Black Buying Power. I said to myself okay, no book club but this is good. As I was listening I went back to the home page and scrolled through the forum reading a variety of threads. Saying, okay this is getting better! By now I know yall are thinking I sound like a commercial but I am one who will give credit where credit is due. The other night Destee was chatting to the ones in voice chat, her anointing flavor touched my soul as she talked about the pressures of keeping this community alive. I looked back at the threads and posts which both almost totaled 500,000 and I wrote a reply in the room to her saying, "I know there has to be ways to charge for various things that will help fund this situation." She said that premium member help keep the community alive but from the conversation that Clarkint and her were having back and forth didn't seem like that's all that it takes. Being an optimist, I believe if you plant a seed, this community continues to water and Destees' sun shine brightly its bound to grown. So I joined immediately and offer to give 5 members one month membership a small price to pay in comparison to what I'm sure a lot of you get out of this website. I feel that one moment in time can change the destiny of anyone's life so I plan on watering.
soulFAreal

Is so intuitive and nice. I saw some of the same things.

I am impressed to by your insight.

:spinstar: Welcome to Destee Soul FA Real :spinstar:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back