Black People : Just Keeping it Real

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,383
    Ephesians 4:4 states that God is in me, so why would I need an intermediary to reach what already exist within me? The idea of no intermediary is consistent with kemetic teachings.

Isn't saying that the world will be destroyed by fire a direct contradiction to Genesis 8:21-22?

Peter was the one who supposedly denied Jesus three times, so how did he get some info about the world being destroyed by fire which goes against Genesis 8:21-22?

Is God's spirit in heaven or in hell? According to Psalms 139:7-8 it's in both places.

Does the Bible promote learning or education? No it doesn't. According to 1st. Corinthians 14:38 it states that "if someone is ignorant, let him be or remain ignorant.

There are some who say that the Bible was written by the priesthood of Kemet. Could that be true? No it is not. Surely they themselves would know that they never called themselves "Pharaohs" or used the words, "Egypt".

In Acts we are told in 1:18 that Judas guts burst open and fell out, being the method of his death. Yet Matthew 27:5-7 states that he hung himself.

A little girl asked me this question because she wanted to know what was true. She said to me that Proverbs 26:4-5 said two different things. In one verse she was told "not to answer a fool according to his folly or mistake". Then in verse 5 she was told to "answer a fool according to his folly, least the fool be wise in his own eyes"...and she was basically asking which one should she follow?

Who in the Bible lived a few hundred years before Jesus supposedly did and accused his own father of forging religious books? So if they were forging religious books hundreds of years before...what makes anyone think that they have the real deal now?...oh, the prophet was Jerimiah and it was his father "Hilkiah who was into forging books". In 2nd. Kings 22:8 claimed to have found the books of Moses. In Jerimiah 8:8 he accuses the priesthood of writing those books themselves.

If this was a human being telling us all of this stuff we would have nothing to do with them. If someone was to ask us "why you not hanging with Rahim no more"?...and your answer was; "oh no, Rahim is okay...it's just that every time he opens his mouth a lie comes out and I can't be around somebody like that". Would or could you blame them? Think carefully before you answer....because if it ain't cool to be around Rahim because he always be lying to us...then what about??????????????

2. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,015
    why is it that folks who do not like religion,
    talk about nothing but religion day and night?

3. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,471
    the fruits of a lifetime of study.....

one love
    khasm

4. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,383
    I didn't look at it as if I was speaking on religion at all. I merely quoted what was in the book. Now if it's there, it's there. Am I to only point out what is true and correct without also pointing out what is lies as well? For that fact, I shouldn't be able to post any lies from out of the book because they aren't supposed to be in there in the beginning. But my point was...why would you stay away from somebody that we would classify as "that's a lying Mofo yall...you better watch yourself around him/her....but it's okay to lie as long as God's seal is on the book???? All I'm asking is why why why and who made the double standard? If you can embrace and keep company with the book.....you can keep company with lying @ss Rahim too !! What's the difference??

5. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Wrong verse.

The Greek word for "within" is "entos" (in the midst of).

So, Jesus was telling the Pharisees that the "KINGDOM OF GOD" was already present with them/among them.......in HIM.

6. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,383
    Oh, we have another participant in this? I'm cool with that...are you sure you want to play the Scripture game? Okay, lets do it correctly then. Ephesians 4:4-6. The next one that you spoke of doesn't hold any weight because, in Luke 9:27 and in Mark 9:1 we are informed that "there were some standing there who would not taste death till they saw "the Kingdom of God present with power". Now we either have some two thousand year old people walking the planet right now or we missed the kingdom of God that everyone is waiting for. According to the words of Jesus in Matthew 5:48 he tells us to be perfect, even as your father in heaven is perfect.

Now why would Jesus tell the people to do something that they could not do if it wasn't possible? Maybe he never heard about the original sin thing, huh?....but wait a minute, he's God right?....so then he would have had to have known about all of that...but then, why would he give a command that wasn't possible to do?....or can we?

I appreciate your input and look forwards to more....THANK YOU!:) IN FACT, I LIKE THIS SO MUCH, LETS DO SOME MORE...PLEASE!

7. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Eph. 4:
    [4] There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
    [5] One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
    [6] One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
    [7] But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
    [8] Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

The phrase "Kingdom of God" is used throughout the Bible...Sometimes, it is a physical kingdom, sometimes a spiritual kingdom, sometimes, present, sometimes future....But, each usage is explained in the Bible according to its context.

Luke.9

[2] And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.

Luke.11

[20] But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.

Luke.12
    [31] But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Luke.16

[16] The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.

8. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,383
    Oh, I like this....so tell me, exactly what death was Jesus talking about when he told them that they would not taste death till they saw???

and lets talk about the kingdom some more because you're the first person in history that probably can tell me something about it since no one else ever came back to tell us how nice it is up there.

9. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    The 2nd death.

No one ever has and no one ever will.

10. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Kingdom of Heaven
    and
    Kingdom of God

[​IMG]

Knowing the doctrinal difference between the terms "Kingdom of Heaven" and "Kingdom of God" is the key to understanding the complete time line of Biblical history past, present, and future, the proper place of the Church, and the prophetic future of Israel. The Bible is about the struggle for a Kingdom; the Kingdom of Heaven, a Kingdom with its Capital City (Jerusalem) on this Earth.

Israel rejected the Lord Jesus Christ as the Messiah when He first came because Israel was looking for a political King who would make Israel the world ruling kingdom spoken of by their prophets. (See Jeremiah 23:5, Psalms 48:2.) They were expecting a military deliverance from the Romans and the rest of the heathen. This is easy to understand as they were expecting carnal deliverance. However, they were missing the point about spiritual deliverance and righteousness, which led them to ask of Jesus:

"And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."
    (Luke 17:20-21 KJV)
    In that statement, Jesus was declaring a spiritual truth that Israel did not see. But on another occasion, when asked about His Kingdom by Pontius Pilate, He gave a somewhat different answer:

"Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence."
    (John 18:36 KJV)
    In this particular passage the word "now" is not speaking about the spiritual Kingdom of God (within you), but of a literal political Kingdom yet to come on the Earth. You should also take note that the word "now" has been removed from many newer translations (NASB, AMP, NLT, ESV, CEV). The reason is because most of the translators of today's "Bibles" are amillennial in their position on prophecy. In other words, they do not accept the literal return of the Lord Jesus Christ to reign on the Earth for a thousand years as foretold in Revelation.

Although that truth is rejected by a major portion of "Christianity" today, His disciples knew it and were asking when the literal Kingdom would come:

"When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth."
    (Acts 1:6-8 KJV)
    The disciples are clearly asking about a literal Kingdom, and the Lord says it is not for them to know the time when that literal Kingdom (the Kingdom of Heaven) will take place. Until that time the disciples were given power to preach the Kingdom of God; righteousness through faith in the risen Savior who will return to Earth and rule over the whole Earth from Jerusalem.

http://www.kjvbible.org/thekingdoms.html