Black Jokes Humor : Just in time for "TAX" Time

Discussion in 'Black Jokes Humor' started by sweetbrownsugar, Jan 21, 2005.

1. sweetbrownsugar

sweetbrownsugar Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Some of y'all may have heard this one before but here goes: A modern day Cowboy had spent many days crossing the desert without water. His Horse had already died of thirst. Anyways he's crawling through the sand looking bout half toe' up..certain that he has breathed his last breath, when all of a sudden he sees an object sticking out of the sand several yards ahead of him. He crawls to the object in the sand and discovers what seems to be an old Briefcase. He opens it and OUT POPS A GENIE! But this ain't no ordinary genie. She is wearing an Internal Revenue Service badge and a dull gray dress. There's a calculator in her pocketbook. And she has a pencil tucked behind her ear. "Well, cowboy" she says "You know how this works, you have 3 wishes." The man: "I'm not falling for this **** says the man...I ain't never heard of no IRS genie!" So she tell him: "Look, what'chu got to lose?! It's HOT out here! You ain't got NO transportation from out here. And you look like you 'bout gone anyway." The man thinks for a minute and decides the genie is right. "Awright then, I wish....I was in a Plush Oasis...with plenty of food and drink" Sw- POOF! The cowboy finds himself in the most beautiful Oasis he'd ever seen! Surrounded with Jugs of fine wine and all kinds of delicous stuff to eat! (So he start grubbing and drinking) "Okay, cowpoke. I ain't got all day. What's your 2nd wish?" "Ahmm...my 2nd wish (wiping his mouth)...is that I were RICH beyond my wildest dreams!" Sw- POOF! The man finds himself surrounded by treasure chests filled with rare gold, coins, and precious gems! (he running his hands through all the coins going "****!") "Ok, cowpuncher. You only got one more wish." After thinking long and hard the man says, "I wish that no matter where I go, beautiful WOMEN WILL WANT AND NEED ME! Sw-POOF! She turned his @$$ into a TAMPON!

MORAL OF THIS STORY? If the government OFFERS you anything? There's going to be a STRING attached! (get it? tampon...string?)

2. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161
    I got it, and it's so true...
    not to mention funny

3. watzinaname

watzinaname Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +122
    Yes, it seems that there's always a catch, thanks for the laugh.

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    thankz for hitting my funny bone this was funny