Science and Technology : Just in need of a touch of tech. help...

Sushaunna

Jun 10, 2003
Can someone pleas explain to me how to insert a picture under your username on the left side of your screen? I am usually much better than this when it comes to technology, but I can't figure this out. Also, why is it that when I look at my profile(I think) that it says the HTML is off? Welcome any explanations! :D

Peace and Blessings
~*Sushaunna

NNQueen

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Heyyyyyy Sashaunna :wave:

Welcome to the Forums. I might be able to help you with part of your question. To add an avatar (picture) under your name, do the following:

Click on "User CP" at the top left to Voice Chat.
Select "Edit Options". There you will see a series of questions.
You will see a section "Other Options". There you will be able to set an avatar to your profile.

When you're done, click "Submit Modifications".

Good luck and see you around!!! :) :wave:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: