Black Travel : JUST IN CASE.. coverage ( INSURANCE )

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
you will need burial

THIS IS PERTAINING TO LIFE INSURANCE

Because of the spread of coronavirus, some insurers have deemed travel to specific countries as high risk, and would deny you from getting coverage if you had upcoming travel plans to those places. ( BRAZIL I'M SURE IS ONE LOCATION )

In order to avoid putting yourself at risk of losing a payout, you should always answer your entire application honestly, including disclosure of your upcoming travel plans.

===============================================================
THIS IS PERTAINING TO TRAVEL INSURANCE .. BUT LIKE ABOVE. TRAVELING TO CERTAIN PLACES AND IF THE INSURANCE COMPANIES FEEL PLACES LIKE ( BRAZIL ) IS A RISK YEARS FROM NOW.
YOUR COVERAGE'S COULD GET SHAKY OR NOT BE HONORED. BRAZIL IS ALLOWING THE BLACK AND POOR COMMUNITIES TO DIE AND NOT GIVE HELP OR AID WITHIN THE FAVELAS.

THIS IS PERTAINING TO TRAVEL INSURANCE
( Insurance bought to protect you if you fly and the airlines cancels the flight.
Your luggage is lost
, or you miss your plane by no fault of your own )

Will my travel insurance cover me after lockdown?
If you’re visiting a country that decides to lock down or enforce mandatory quarantine or travel restrictions, you’re probably also out of luck. Don’t count on your travel insurance to cover costs.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back