Black People : Just had a thought

Chaka

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 17, 2003
Earth
Occupation
Soux Chef
Peace. After I got out of the military in the 60s, around 1968-69 I was in Pasadena California. I was staying on Lincoln Ave ( it's not there anymore) in a house that was nicknamed the 'pink elephant'
I met a sister there, and we saw each other for a time. When I finally got back to Indianapolis, my mom had received a letter from a sister in Pasadena saying that she had had a child. My mom didn't let me have that letter, and she had her reasons. I can't remember the name of the sister I had met in Pasadena. I had no names at all. I may have a child somewhere. Before I physically leave this earth, I would love to know, and to know them. This a a long shot, but I do believe in miracles.
My e-mail: Rafat54@hotmail.com I will be leaving here a week from today. I won't be writing as much for a while. Whenever I can get to a computer in a library.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back