Just gotta let this out

Discussion in 'Black Teenagers - Teenz Exprezzed!' started by ebonygoddess, Apr 5, 2005.

1. ebonygoddess

ebonygoddess Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    This is not as much as a "help Me" issue as it is a statement. I had a friend we go to the same university and we were roomates for a short while before i got my own apartment. In my apartment i had a male roomate and she was constantly dogging me about how ungodly i am because i live with a man unrelated to me. my parents agreed with her so he got the boot. Now were both living on our own. A friend of ours apartment was being renovated and they gave him an hotel where he can stay but he claimed its dirty and asked if he'll stay with me for a while i thought it was not a good i idea so i declined. So he asked my friend and she jump at the chance. i felt she was a hypocrite but she made it seemed like she was just helping this guy. Now here where the story gets bad, shes sleeping with the guy the whole time he was there and he has a girlfriend, the thing is she knows the girl, she is a mutual acquaintance. NOW ISN'T THAT TRIFLING! So i told her trifling *** i'm through with her and she tryin make me feel guilty saying she let me stay with her and how this really isn't my business. But how can i be friends with someone like that? I feel she can bring my rep down. I don't trust her around my man. No Way No How! Am I wrong?

2. Ledda

Ledda Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Isn't it funny how some people can tell you what you're doing wrong and what you need to do, seeing the error of evryone else's ways but hteir own. I can understand you not trusting her around your man if she's knowingly go after someone who's attached.

3. miss-no-love

miss-no-love Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    :wave: MA you are not wrong, If I was you I wouldn't trust her around my man either but as far as she bringing your rep down it depends if people know what shes doing. I feel that you shouldn't bring your man around that gurl but then again I could be wrong she probably wont do that to you, Friends are hard to come by, remember that.

When you look in the mirror what you see may not be ya self! 1luv

4. gempis

gempis Well-Known Member MEMBER

strength coach
    Ratings:
    +32
    Kick that ho to the curb! You don't have time for hypocritical triflin friends, believe me. Choose good people to surround yourself with and don't waste your time with the bad seeds.

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    :eeek:

Oh my ... "that ho" ... ???!!! ... :eeek:

Why the Sister gotta be a ho ??

:heart:

Destee

6. Lloyd

Lloyd Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Sister

Your story was a bit funny;it makes me think about those who say "do what i say,don't do what i do"!Concerning the trust,i think you are right!Not because of her behaviour,but because as man,we are all IMPERFECT!!!I can fall in the temptation because my flesh is weak.Trust,as every human feelings,has a limit!But don't go and hurt the girl just because you think you will no more have confidence in her.Take your time,start your relationship from scratch,and let you see forwad together,otherwise you will always be deceived