Black People : Just for thought

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Nasheed, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Nasheed

Nasheed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Otr Truck Driver
    Ratings:
    +168
    Ma'at Hetep

On 09'06/09 Imam Oldsoul gave an very informative and life changing class. He brought to light the very dangerous and profound effects about the food/ingredients we eat almost daily. This is jus to add a little sumtin to the mix. If you were not able to attend I ask that you "Please" find the recording and listen.

In the early part of 2000 I worked for a company that manufactured food coloring here in St. Louis. Look at the ingredients on most products and you will find things like "Yellow#5, Red 40 Lake, Blue1 etc...". I dried and sometimes grounded these products.

I quit after 3months. The effect that stuff was having on my body was unreal. I had constant nose bleeds, my skin on my hands and feet became thick and brittle. My breathing became labored and if I sneezed u could see an array of colors. Six months after I quit I could finally wear sumtin white. My skin stopped bleeding colors at that time.

I gave that run down for this reason. Food coloring is made from very harsh chemicals. Some colors are actually made from dried beetles. We are ingesting this stuff daily and give it no thought what so ever. I just really stared thinking about it after Oldsouls class. If this stuff could do that to me just working wit it, what is it actually doing to our bodies. The stuff I worked around was very concentrated but, we have been ingesting this crap for yrs. What level of concentration do we have in our blood streams and what are the effects?

I am going to start researching this and suggest others do the same.

Jus For Thought.
    Ma'at Hetep

2. Putney Swope

Putney Swope Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +139
  3. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161
    Whoa,
    You ain't never lied...smh, this is real. Me and my daughter went to a gathering for the summer that the MAYOR of new jersey held, as we were approaching the park, we was able to spot 3 horses there, children lined up to get a chance to ride. I was a hot minute from returning home to get my digital camera (thinking to myself) I'll take shots of my daughter riding a horse, just so she can look back on the photo's later in life. We kept it moving, got there and when I seen the 3 horses, I was like ...what the.... I was blown away, all the way away, those 3 horses was about to croak momentarily. They were so old and nasty looking, I was in total shock that the mother's that was there, let their children ride those horses. That left a very bad taste in my mouth, these horses was full of sores, you name it, they had it.
    Now, I'm looking all over the park for the Mayor, to no avail. I said to my daughter, let's just get something to drink, and call it a day. They served Hot dogs, Hamburgers and drinks. She got in line (a very long line) for our drinks, when she returned, she had two cups of crushed ice and that colored power stuff (the food coloring) on top of it. Now, I was really smelling my blood, I was so angry. I said to my daughter, hmmm I wonder why the Mayor's not here, Why he's not eating and drinking the 'death he's passing off to our children? without me saying anything else, she went to the nearest trash and unloaded that garbage. But the sadest thing was to see all the children, and parents too, put that in the lining of their stomach. They are sucking up that stuff all in the name of "showing their children a good time...wow.
    So, yes, I totally agree with you Brother Nasheed, we do need to do more research, ...then research what we research.
    Thanks for sharing this very informative info.
    Much love and respect!!

4. Nasheed

Nasheed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Otr Truck Driver
    Ratings:
    +168
    Thanks Queen of Queens

We all must become more vigilant about the manner of death they are dealing us named "Food". The amount of chemicals we ingest daily is astounding and Im sure they are having an adverse affect on lives.
    Ma'at Hetep

5. Putney Swope

Putney Swope Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +139