Black People : Just Finished My Political Video Project - The Dope Plan

Writeous1

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 6, 2010
Sacramento, California

It was really God inspired, I just went along with it. I mapped out what sort of images would go with each verse. I then gathered up clips from the documentaries I had on hand, and only from what I already had. I used a program I had never used before so had to learn. As it is with God, it all just fell into place as if already made. It was finished, or what I thought to be finished, a couple of months ago, but I didn't release it until I was sure God wanted me to, which seemed to be when my blog and other networks were beefed-up (packed with revelations) and ready. Last week, it came to me to add the second song which is on the video. I added it and used leftover clips from the same group of clips I started with.

I have many more ideas using other songs, and God-willing, I will be able to produce them. These others are crazy, and might have to be done in another way in order to get the point across. We'll see.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

Just Finished My Political Video Project - The Dope Plan

Good stuff Writeous1, very creative, and welcome to Destee.com

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back