Black Positive People : Just Finished BAMN

Jeff8634

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 14, 2017
I want to thank Mr. Clyde C. Coger Jr. For suggesting this book to me. I came to this site looking for information about a radio host that I use to listen to. It seems that radio show is long gone, but in the process I told him that thanks to that show I was introduced to Dr. Claude Anderson. I've listened to many of Dr. Anderson's speeches, and have a couple books, and Mr. Coger suggested that if I liked Dr. Anderson's books that I would enjoy BAMN. I promptly went to buy it from Amazon, and gave it a read. I was a very good book. If I may say that a lot of this book covers topics that I was introduced to 12 years ago. I don't say that to say that the book offers state material, but more to the sadness I feel knowing that we are still on the ground level or "awakening phase" with some people.

These 3 fellows have a great perspective on what is happening in our world right now and historically. They identify the problem, offer solutions to remove ones self from the problem, and present a path to wellness both for the mind and body in the form of removing toxic build-ups in the body and even further reading.

I like that the book is consistent with everything I know starting with Alexander the great and his theft of history and knowledge from Kemet. In my time the folks referring to Alexander did not refer to him as "great". The reason is because is actions were not great to anybody other than the white scholars, teachers, and followers. To everyone else it was suggested that he just be known as Alexander the "Greek" as not to give any greatness to who he was.

I am surprised that the Wille Lynch letter of 1712 was not referenced in this book because it speak a lot of the perpetual "mental conditioning" black folks have been subjected to, and how really embedded it is. To me, that letter, given how old it is, is very powerful. The systematic process, and how "polished" it is speaks to the depth of how serious it could be now if they had that system way back in 1712 (and more likely earlier than that).

Without going into too much more about the book, it was good. Please support these 3 guys and buy the book, and begin to follow a path that is outline to "break the cycle". On to the next book.

Jeff

Wonderful thanks for sharing

You are very welcome. I hope others find their way here and know there are resources and people doing positive things for everyone. Its a beautiful thing that people whom you may have never met care about their people enough to spend the time to have these open discussions and create a book out of those discussions that is for YOU. Its a fantastic gift. I admire that.

I want to thank Mr. Clyde C. Coger Jr. For suggesting this book to me. I came to this site looking for information about a radio host that I use to listen to. It seems that radio show is long gone, but in the process I told him that thanks to that show I was introduced to Dr. Claude Anderson. I've listened to many of Dr. Anderson's speeches, and have a couple books, and Mr. Coger suggested that if I liked Dr. Anderson's books that I would enjoy BAMN. I promptly went to buy it from Amazon, and gave it a read. I was a very good book. If I may say that a lot of this book covers topics that I was introduced to 12 years ago. I don't say that to say that the book offers state material, but more to the sadness I feel knowing that we are still on the ground level or "awakening phase" with some people.

These 3 fellows have a great perspective on what is happening in our world right now and historically. They identify the problem, offer solutions to remove ones self from the problem, and present a path to wellness both for the mind and body in the form of removing toxic build-ups in the body and even further reading.

I like that the book is consistent with everything I know starting with Alexander the great and his theft of history and knowledge from Kemet. In my time the folks referring to Alexander did not refer to him as "great". The reason is because is actions were not great to anybody other than the white scholars, teachers, and followers. To everyone else it was suggested that he just be known as Alexander the "Greek" as not to give any greatness to who he was.

I am surprised that the Wille Lynch letter of 1712 was not referenced in this book because it speak a lot of the perpetual "mental conditioning" black folks have been subjected to, and how really embedded it is. To me, that letter, given how old it is, is very powerful. The systematic process, and how "polished" it is speaks to the depth of how serious it could be now if they had that system way back in 1712 (and more likely earlier than that).

Without going into too much more about the book, it was good. Please support these 3 guys and buy the book, and begin to follow a path that is outline to "break the cycle". On to the next book.

Jeff

Again, we thank you profusely for your unselfish support, Jeff8634. This critique is fully credible in every-way.

On the absence of the Willie Lynch Letter, consensus base solutions led us to table this issue from going forward based on unending debate of its credibility, not the outcome or effect this document had. If you search these terms onsite: "The Willie Lynch Letter" over 10 pages of discussion dialog will fall out showing endless varying points of view on the subject. For example, here are a few:

The by-laws under which we operated precluded us from carrying forward any issue that divided us, and to stay focused on the unity of the masses, moving forward. The Lynch Letter and many other issues remain open for continuous and robust debate. Nevertheless, you have properly assessed how embedded it is, and the damage said letter has caused in working its magic against Black folk.

brown_h0rnet
WARRIOR
Destee

Last edited:
Thanks for that. I understand your position on the Willie Lynch letter. I've seen similar references to its credibility. Needless to say the information contained in BAMN stands on its own without it, and as we all know there are many more atrocities that COULD have been added. History has been written and can NOT be un-written. I still find BAMN to be a valuable text. Mr. Coger, if you could please extend my congratulation to The Brown H0rnet (Matt M), and WARRIOR (and anyone else who collaborated on this work). Excellent job on pointing out the critical topics and issues. Thanks for the links too. I think I've read a couple of those articles over at ****************** over the years, but I will still check them out in case I am wrong. Thanks again for those.

I wanted to edit this because I mis-read the links you provided. They are similar to some things that I have seen referenced at ******************, but obviously not the same so I will fully give those a good read. Sorry about that. Sometimes I need to slow down a bit and read a little better. My bad.

Jeff

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back