Black Spirituality Religion : JUST A THEORY

MetaSaience said:
So very very true. We can’t take these claims lightly. Especially if you do a paper trail. There are so many wealthy people in these groups. We have to wonder now. Why are some of the most prominent, wealthy people associated with such religions?

As OmowaleX said, “Even today there are those who are of the opinion that Elijah's "teaching" was pure nonsense”

Now if someone said years ago, people would be reading each other’s thoughts using electronic devices in the future, that might sound like nonsense too…but what are we doing now?

There are so many facts that we can’t accept, because we can’t accept what is plausible or possible.

If cloning exists, and we know it exists because we’ve seen cloned animals, they’re also cloning food- there are seedless fruits that are cloned. Then is it possible that since Africans are the oldest people on the Planet and reach a height of scientific and technical advancement that this know world “is still” trying to comprehend…then it’s it at least possible that Africans cloned or grafted Whites from themselves?

If that’s not possible, let’s look at this. If White people came from us, that means the genetic material for White people is in the darkest 100% African person. Where would that material come from? Look at the palm of your hands- there it is. Now let’s take the Whitest person on the planet, 100% Aryan blood – no mixture of any race anywhere. Where is the genetic material for an African? Nowhere.

Most White people accept fact as science. Which is another reason they are trying so hard to discredit the Dogon. If it’s not true, why are they talking about it so much? The Dogon is scientific proof that melaninated people have, not just a physical advantage but a cosmic advantage. In their racists terms, they would call us “superior” because of this. But that’s inferiority talking. We can say the Universe is superior to the Earth or we can say the Universe and the Earth are one. The African is at one with the Universe and the Earth, and melanin is the conduit that channels and decodes signals from all over the Universe.

But going back to ET religions, there are many who say Whites were indeed cloned, many of these groups have accepted that. There are different theories as to why. One theory say, Whites were cloned for slavery. So is that why we are enslaved by them now? They were cloned as gold miners, because this is the material the rulers needed for their planet. Another theory say Whites were created because they are easy to “mount” – which is a term in spiritualism that refers to possession. Whites are easier be controlled by ET channels or spirits.
We can think of it in sense like “unlocking” a cell phone.

That’s why I don’t fear White people at all. I keep my deep suspicions for Black folks. Some of us have no idea how much energy we give off and how it affects things around us. If we really learned about our power as people, this would be a totally different reality.

You know they said Prophet Yahweh was nonsense too because he could summon space crafts, but they could never figure out how he did it.

Black people have such incredible power, and that’s why Whites continue to feed off us…

Very very deep!
It also helped a great deal from what I experience .
If this is true when will things change for us?
How powerful are we exactly?
Everyone is not going to be enlightened.
So what happens next?

cursed heart said:
Very very deep!
It also helped a great deal from what I experience .
If this is true when will things change for us?
How powerful are we exactly?
Everyone is not going to be enlightened.
So what happens next?

Months ago, when you were speaking of some personal problems, your dreams, a feeling of being under attack or under the influence of the "dark deceased" I chose not to intercede knowing others were giving you advice.

So when you now ask "How powerful are we exactly?" I think that is an "individual" matter because, as a collective, we have de-volved from our initial state of "creation".

Therefore, "inidivdually", SOME of us are under SPECIFIC spiritual attack which necessitates SPECIFIC methods of strengthening you electromagnetic field. Basically, improving dietary habits, having a healthy "sex life", establishing healthy familial relationships, and physical conditioning to ward off psyshic attacks, which also entails the CORRECT form of meditation to clear blockages in SPECIFIC "chakral centers" which may be spiritually damaged.

Peace...

OmowaleX said:
Months ago, when you were speaking of some personal problems, your dreams, a feeling of being under attack or under the influence of the "dark deceased" I chose not to intercede knowing others were giving you advice.

So when you now ask "How powerful are we exactly?" I think that is an "individual" matter because, as a collective, we have de-volved from our initial state of "creation".

Therefore, "inidivdually", SOME of us are under SPECIFIC spiritual attack which necessitates SPECIFIC methods of strengthening you electromagnetic field. Basically, improving dietary habits, having a healthy "sex life", establishing healthy familial relationships, and physical conditioning to ward off psyshic attacks, which also entails the CORRECT form of meditation to clear blockages in SPECIFIC "chakral centers" which may be spiritually damaged.

Peace...

You have a great memory.
Since the grounding they have been far and few.
I do think it's individual because we all serve a purpose according to power.
I wish I knew my bloodline.
Traveling this road is not easily explained or progressive without knowledge of self.
It's like having someone burglarize your house and they don't take anything yet you want to know why they are here.
Correct form of meditation?
Blockages in chakral centers?
Maybe that's why a brother suggested accupuncture.

cursed heart said:
You have a great memory.
Since the grounding they have been far and few.
I do think it's individual because we all serve a purpose according to power.
I wish I knew my bloodline.
Traveling this road is not easily explained or progressive without knowledge of self.
It's like having someone burglarize your house and they don't take anything yet you want to know why they are here.
Correct form of meditation?
Blockages in chakral centers?
Maybe that's why a brother suggested accupuncture.

Let me go back to an earlier point that might help.
Concerning "channeling"....
The alien "agenda" is to mis-Direct and "channel" our Light Energy into a number of "external causes", such as fighting "racism" while many of these same "white folks" are shapeshifters capable of changing their appearance. This is why the bible states that "we fight not against FLESH." But so many of us have lost sight of this.

Just my own theory...."we" have become so "integrated" and miscegenated" and "intermarried" that it is difficut to ascertain who is "we" that is why "we" have so many different agandas, political orientations and varying "objectives".
This is to say that like "white people", "Black people" ONLY retain surface qualities, while our internal essence has been "altered" away from a state of RA-diance (in-lightened-ment) and since "we" have become "hosts" to a multitude of "alien" agendas (manifest in multi-"nations") perhaps in YOUR case acupunture may help to CURE your "illness" and FREE you of alien "in-infuence (notice similarity between influence and influenza!), by strengthening you "electromagnetic field" and/or PERSONAL SPACE.

This is to say, dont be overly concerned with "white folks" because they themselves are under an "external force", but concern yourself more with developing the "Power With-In You"

Peace...

MetaSaience said:
So very very true. We can’t take these claims lightly. Especially if you do a paper trail. There are so many wealthy people in these groups. We have to wonder now. Why are some of the most prominent, wealthy people associated with such religions?

As OmowaleX said, “Even today there are those who are of the opinion that Elijah's "teaching" was pure nonsense”

Now if someone said years ago, people would be reading each other’s thoughts using electronic devices in the future, that might sound like nonsense too…but what are we doing now?

There are so many facts that we can’t accept, because we can’t accept what is plausible or possible.

If cloning exists, and we know it exists because we’ve seen cloned animals, they’re also cloning food- there are seedless fruits that are cloned. Then is it possible that since Africans are the oldest people on the Planet and reach a height of scientific and technical advancement that this know world “is still” trying to comprehend…then it’s it at least possible that Africans cloned or grafted Whites from themselves?

If that’s not possible, let’s look at this. If White people came from us, that means the genetic material for White people is in the darkest 100% African person. Where would that material come from? Look at the palm of your hands- there it is. Now let’s take the Whitest person on the planet, 100% Aryan blood – no mixture of any race anywhere. Where is the genetic material for an African? Nowhere.

Most White people accept fact as science. Which is another reason they are trying so hard to discredit the Dogon. If it’s not true, why are they talking about it so much? The Dogon is scientific proof that melaninated people have, not just a physical advantage but a cosmic advantage. In their racists terms, they would call us “superior” because of this. But that’s inferiority talking. We can say the Universe is superior to the Earth or we can say the Universe and the Earth are one. The African is at one with the Universe and the Earth, and melanin is the conduit that channels and decodes signals from all over the Universe.

But going back to ET religions, there are many who say Whites were indeed cloned, many of these groups have accepted that. There are different theories as to why. One theory say, Whites were cloned for slavery. So is that why we are enslaved by them now? They were cloned as gold miners, because this is the material the rulers needed for their planet. Another theory say Whites were created because they are easy to “mount” – which is a term in spiritualism that refers to possession. Whites are easier be controlled by ET channels or spirits.
We can think of it in sense like “unlocking” a cell phone.

That’s why I don’t fear White people at all. I keep my deep suspicions for Black folks. Some of us have no idea how much energy we give off and how it affects things around us. If we really learned about our power as people, this would be a totally different reality.

You know they said Prophet Yahweh was nonsense too because he could summon space crafts, but they could never figure out how he did it.

Black people have such incredible power, and that’s why Whites continue to feed off us…

MetaSaience said:
I truly believe that Elijah Muhammad was a channeler like myself. A very powerful one at that. We all have the gift as Blacks, but we never use it. Channelers can be prophets, psychics or just about anything they choose to be. In Elijah case, I also believe much of his work was stolen by the FBI or whomever. Because when you start talking "science" that's when you really get White folks' attention. When you're just talking about faith and all that- they can take it or leave it. But Elijah- as a Black Man of his education was speaking pure Science, and science that was way beyond their comprehension even at that time.

A "grafted" Man is still a interesting concept in Science. But now it's referred to as Cloning. So we can also say, Whites were "cloned" from us. And if someone has the knowledge to clone, then they also have the knowledge of DNA and can strip from that DNA any genetic trait they wanted. Evidence of this possibility is found in the Human Genome Project.

There is a growing movement called the Raelians that believe that Mankind was cloned from the Elohim. Of course this is another Extraterrestrial religious movement, yet some of their work is interesting. For example, they also run Clonaid- which produced the first cloned human a few years ago. Another interesting piece of info- we've heard so much about stem cell research etc., the whole debate between the Republicans and Democrats etc., well the Raelians are also behind that as well. So there's two companies up and running. stemaid.com and clonaid.com.

Some have said the Raelians' claims are all a hoax. The majority of these people don't believe in cloning. What I find odd is that just about every ET group from the Raelians to the Scientologists- have beings who are claiming the Earth. Everyone has bids on the planet. Everyone is waiting for the return of some cosmic entity, even Christians are. So it makes me wonder who's creation story is true?
These truly are exceptional posts, Metasaience:spinstar:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back