Black Spirituality Religion : JUST A THEORY

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by cursed heart, Apr 8, 2007.

1. cursed heart

cursed heart Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    We are the original people.
    From the original people the white man/woman was born.
    Because we were the land of kemet(land of the blacks) we casted white babies/people away from us.
    We alienated ,abandoned the innocent.
    This white baby who had not yet done any harm.
    It it was not of GOD why was he/she to be born?
    Would you know that it could never be just us on this planet.
    We are the gift to bore nations yet we refused them without understanding.
    Could this be why we suffer today?
    Just a theory!

2. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    This thread might get interesting :)

3. Zacharias

Zacharias Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Hotep

My first question would be , Where did ( Tammahu ) Child come from and what is His / Her reason for being here ?

4. OmowaleX

OmowaleX Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42

"From the original people the white man/woman was born."

Not "born" but "grafted".

5. cursed heart

Ratings:
    +38
    peace brother omo
    Grafted by who'm?
    How can you graft a child in the womb?
    What control could one have over that?
    We were the land of the black so why would anyone of us graft a white child who in the end seeks to destroy us?

6. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    interesting cursed heart

At this time i understand the tama hu to be contrusted as a warrior class. However there a several creation stories for the tama hu. one envolves graftation by a mad scientist named luna after the moon hence he was a lunatic. There is also a story the envolves them being a result of the current inhabitants of qi or earth mating with the ptahites creating homo saurus. I understand them to be a creation of and by physicallity(living being intervention) and not a creation of electromagnetic energy or "the perfect night" Thus they have genetic flaws in them. The genome for the perfect night cannot be duplicated. our ancestors are responsible for the creation and banishment of the tama hu to the caucass moutains due to the inability for them to display rational making process, and thier inabilty to follow divine order. For they donot have the necessary information within them to have a dual nature. There is visual evidence that the black being on this planet does share the same genetic make up of a cave man. Whom is not melanated and has 6 ether or straight hair that falls to the ground as fur. There was a reason the tama hu is created just like all things. If we can determine the reason for the creation of the tama hu we can also determine the conclusion for the current peril we have put ourselves in due to our decesion making while on this planet. U are going some where with this u have me :thinking:
    hotep wadu

7. cursed heart

Ratings:
    +38
    So why create/graph someone who is not a direct reflection of you?
    Why start a race that will create genocide amongst your own?
    It's been a generational suicide.
    I can't for the life of me grasp that thought!
    Who were the ptahites?

8. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    ptah

In the elumaish and gilagmesh epics it speaks of " creating a being in our own image and likeness for the purpose of minining nuba or gold of this planet" This creation occured to assist the anunaki or dencedants of anu to mine goal while on the planet. This creation is also mentioned in the holly bi bill.
    The decedants of tah or earth. Pa neter tah is known as the fashioner or shaper of living physcial entities
    the aborigines or orginal inhabitants of earth or pygmies or little people. the factual evidence is found within the bones of kenya ptah cus or lucy as coined by science s/he was small and had pigmentation or color. Thus there are known as the orginal decendants of the perfect night smallish or short in height.

9. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759

Good questions, all indeed from my current level of understanding i do know why is was necessary to create a being that was not of our own image and likeness. The rational answer would be that a some where along the way we began to dislike our selves. Or they a are natural mutation of genetic a progressive cycle. I donot think that natural and mutation creations are one in the same i think that one is within the law natural and the other is not. We know do things for rec creation or reck creational activites hunting fishing,fighting,building etc. Some where along the lines the imagery of a being would be created that would be not within the law and as a result it would be a direct contradiction of it. It was imagined (conscious mind)and thus had to became a physcial realtiy. It's behaviors (tamu hu) justify these statements.

10. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    This will get interesting indeed, Thank you Cursed Heart for opening up this dialogue.

I heard a theory once that suggested Africans or "those with the knowledge" grafted a small tribe of pale skin Africans as replicas of themselves to deflect karmic retribution away from themselves. Of course the concept of karma itself is questionable. It's also questionable if this is the right concept.

But there was something they tried to avoid, the White tribe was created in a sense to fool the laws of the cosmos? Making this tribe "white" was not intentional- what was intentional was giving them just enough genetic material to be carbon-based human life forms, without them having the full capacity of Africans. Giving them "just enough" is what made them White, without melanin or dark matter these beings perhaps could serve such a purpose. This story sounds familiar doesn't it. Many might agree that Genesis is a creation story for Whites more so than the entire world.

We have been long removed from our true history, and perhaps can't see the possibility that Africans as we know them- seeded many worlds and planets besides this one. Science is now finding evidence of this, while they may never make it know to Black people in general- there is continuing astonishment as to how much of African culture is located within the known Universe. Caves were recently found on Mars to confirm that a truth Humankind has been denying themselves. There is an Africa on Mars.

It's just a theory too.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tammahu forum

2. graftation