Black People : Just a Reminder ... Blaming Us for Financial Meltdown

Chevron Dove

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2009
Fox News Blames Black People for Financial Meltdown

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9O1hpeO-qQ&NR=1&feature=fvwp

It's all a game. I think this blog might be for an earlier time but I think it is good to be reminded of certain 'white supremacist' mentalities before this upcoming election. I find it to be a repetitive pattern how they like to set up something and when the plan begans to fail, they know how to strategically back out and put the blame on the very people they exploited. I also believe too that the full manifestations of such acts need to be seen by some black/african americans and therefore we just need to brace ourselves for a time.

I believe that many black people want to help improve the plight of black people by going to the polls with the white man and woman and therefore, we need to just go through with it and deal with it for a time until the end result can be seen. But I also believe that before this system was re-emplemented in 1776, there were other ways for a government to operate effectively. We don't have to do it this way. We don't have to follow this white form of government of which is a very old two-party system that goes back thousands of years. They keep imposing their ways on us and we seem to be the ones to get the worse end of the deal. This process of bait and switch is repetitive and very ancient.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

It's all a game. I think this blog might be for an earlier time but I think it is good to be reminded of certain 'white supremacist' mentalities before this upcoming election. I find it to be a repetitive pattern how they like to set up something and when the plan begans to fail, they know how to strategically back out and put the blame on the very people they exploited. I also believe too that the full manifestations of such acts need to be seen by some black/african americans and therefore we just need to brace ourselves for a time.

I believe that many black people want to help improve the plight of black people by going to the polls with the white man and woman and therefore, we need to just go through with it and deal with it for a time until the end result can be seen. But I also believe that before this system was re-emplemented in 1776, there were other ways for a government to operate effectively. We don't have to do it this way. We don't have to follow this white form of government of which is a very old two-party system that goes back thousands of years. They keep imposing their ways on us and we seem to be the ones to get the worse end of the deal. This process of bait and switch is repetitive and very ancient.

Thanks Chevron...great post/good stuff...Although I am unfamiliar with the TYT channel(the young turks), I agree with the speaker; Fox news is amusement, and who takes them serious anymore.

Malcolm said by any means necessary and , seems like we have for the past 30 years used

no means at all,

other then cry boo hoo about the obvious and do nothing!

1 A general attitude of Pan Arican concern, that Garvey encouraged?
Honestly have we tried that in any real way or even 25% o us caring about our etended families across the planet?

2 Any following of the mandate from Elijah Muhammed of at least some form , in 50 years? any tangible form of self sufficiency?

electric utility?

cable?

telecom?

supermarket?

department store?

3 Or how about the Nguzo Saba?

Are those 7 Principles just for Kwanzaa?

So really we have used no means at all realy!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the sad question is why we are not interested, at a time when our enemies are happy that we are not!.

You can't teach a 7 month old how to play chess,

they will take the pieces and throw them on the floor and laugh, and the more you pick up the pieces the more they throw more onto the floor

we think that is infantile but in that infants wisdom they are being creative and

have just created a new game!

such games are fun for infants, not adults

and by the time that infant is 3 they can be educated about how to play the game of chess and ,
can and may adopt a love for the game of chess and understand
real strategy by the time they are 5 years old

so when they become an adult, they will think in strategic terms

these 3

True but malcolm stated not to use your Ballot(vote) wildly or naked, don't just throw it out there just to be throwing it out there.

Who Are You Voting for?

What Are You Voting For?

Will The Demokrats Or Republikans Do For You What They Haven't Done Yet?

The Same?

Or A Change? We heard that in 08'....Hope"....Change", its all con artistry, thwey need your VOTE to help them, NOT TO HELP US.

They ain't changed ish for centuries, so obviously the vote has been going to ish.

Its time to get off the slave train, and go against their grain, create something politically drastic.

Put forth our OWN leaders on a whole seperate national "black" party platform that all "black" people join and get behind in an effort to put our REAL interests and needs forth and THROUGH.
I dont mention Malcolm X without reading hisworks and if one has read the last part of the first edition of the autobiography not only does he advise us to be 50/ 50 rep /democrat

to play the two parties against each other, at the primaries

for our interests, and our agenda, having "0" loyalty to either

he also mentioned that we should have a 10 billion dollar lobbying building in Washington, buying politicians just like anyone else!

Now I dont know about where you live but in my councilmatic district we have put Black community activists in office and have done so for a long time like State senator Eric Adams, Asemblywoman Annette Robinson, and City Councilman Charles Barron
and city councilman Al Vann

now I suggest where
ever you live
you folks get together
and find out who your;

Sonny Carsons
and Viola Plumbers
and Ra Un Nefer Amens
and Kevin Muhamed's
and Elombe Braths
and rev Galamasons,
and Professor Mackies,
and Amos Wilsons
and Omawale Clays

are in your borough,

so you can have some political input to look at in your area becuase it was the combined effort of these Brooklyn natives and regulars,

that helped get the above in office and others as well!

but there were 3 other issues mentioned other then voting that we have done squat about .

and as mentioned ,
regarding the fullness of what the Black Panther party was doing in regards to civic education,

have you done that in your block association?

Malcolm said by any means necessary and , seems like we have for the past 30 years used

no means at all,

other then cry boo hoo about the obvious and do nothing!

1 A general attitude of Pan Arican concern, that Garvey encouraged?
Honestly have we tried that in any real way or even 25% o us caring about our etended families across the planet?

2 Any following of the mandate from Elijah Muhammed of at least some form , in 50 years? any tangible form of self sufficiency?

electric utility?

cable?

telecom?

supermarket?

department store?

3 We were encouraged 45 years ago by the Black Panther party for Self Defense to vote strategicaly and in a block,

also MalcolX encouraged us to do the same thing,
In fact he said it s the interest of white supremacy that we do not vote since our percentage could be the deciding vote in primaries particularly and geneneral elections

Any one ever heard of The Ballot or The Bullet???

or is that something folks just watch to get a grin, or listen to for entertainment??????

so after the encouragement from Kwame Ture' and his battle in Lowndes, Alabama, to Bobby Seale to El hajj malik Shabbazz have we realy utilized the voting process the way they instructed us to do and in great detail?

4 Or how about the Nguzo Saba?

Are those 7 Principles just for Kwanzaa?

So really we have used no means at all realy!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the sad question is why we are not interested, at a time when our enemies are happy that we are not!.

You can't teach a 7 month old how to play chess,

they will take the pieces and throw them on the floor and laugh, and the more you pick up the pieces the more they throw more onto the floor

we think that is infantile but in that infants wisdom they are being creative and

have just created a new game!

such games are fun for infants, not adults

and by the time that infant is 3 they can be educated about how to play the game of chess and ,
can and may adopt a love for the game of chess and understand
real strategy by the time they are 5 years old

so when they become an adult, they will think in strategic terms

Dr Francis Cress Welsing said

"we discuss a problem , dialogue the problem , talk about the problem ,and just before we get to a solution we are back to talking about the problem again"

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back