Black People : Just a Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve69 said:
Don’t see how we can complain about not being accepted for who we are and treated with respect, if we do the same thing. And are we saying all whites are the same, the same way they say we are?
We now discourage whites from learning about our great black culture, will this help?
I think it was at least polite of him to say who he was and ask first. If we can’t get along with someone like this, what are the chances with changing the others? We need to set an example and show less hate.
steve69, have you ever been to a white site?

suppose i came on a white site and said "yo, i'm black but i wanta hang wit you rednecks fo a minute."
"and BTW, i sure do want some of that white poon tang".

how do you think i would be received?

from my experience, white folks are not too accepting.

black people are not obligated to accept any piece of trash that comes along just because it's white.
if the guy had come correct, he would have got a better reception.

as it is, the sisters were more than willing.

I did post one on the critique forum.. but I took it off.

To these other posts, I didn't have a problem with anyone at first.. But I said something about me liking black woman... Then everyone said I denied my background.. And so on.. I never did, but I mean just because white people did it in the past doesn't make me wrong for being white today..

And Sek, not every white person is a redneck.. Thats what your post seem like it was saying.

Steve69 said:
Don’t see how we can complain about not being accepted for who we are and treated with respect, if we do the same thing. And are we saying all whites are the same, the same way they say we are?
We now discourage whites from learning about our great black culture, will this help?
I think it was at least polite of him to say who he was and ask first. If we can’t get along with someone like this, what are the chances with changing the others? We need to set an example and show less hate.

No hate Steve69, it's just that maybe some of us have seen this type of stutter step b4...........Introducing themself as the white guy who is not the ordinary white fella, but actually loves black people... but take note he did not say the black MAN he said the black WOMAN............Actually for u to defend is confusing to ME as a black MAN............... If u look just about everyone accepted him on his introduction thread that HE started! Then, when he was ?'d the truth started to manifest itself as is the case thru out HIS_STORY - do you not feel the need to defend your black woman??

As for me............I feel that any cracka that says he loves the black woman is trying to erase us as a people for the black woman is the mother of the earth & gave birth to all....(so young poet if u view this, know that when u state that u date black woman you are indulging in incest for she is your true MOTHER) - which coincidently is where YOUR OTHER CRACKA'S came up with the term MOTHER-fucckherr)

If the truth be told I can not apologize..............................

Young Poet said:
I did post one on the critique forum.. but I took it off.

To these other posts, I didn't have a problem with anyone at first.. But I said something about me liking black woman... Then everyone said I denied my background.. And so on.. I never did, but I mean just because white people did it in the past doesn't make me wrong for being white today..

And Sek, not every white person is a redneck.. Thats what your post seem like it was saying.

I now doubt that your poetry even exists...........having read this! u bumped into this BLACK site & thought u would get away with having blacks argue among themselves about the black/white issue as u have on other sites to your enjoyment........R U and ARYAN or an agent provacatour?????????? & how many other names do you go by when posting??????? - don't wanna answer huh, not surprised!

You had a problem with just about everyone here once u let it be known that u want black women, how dare u on a BLACK SITE or anywhere for that matter....do u know what happened to my brotha Emmitt Till for saying hi to a cracka woman in the South............& being that u say u hang with blacks tells us u are a cast out of your own people who most likely want nothing to do with you!

- the mere fact that u want a woman who does not belong to you, you are denying your backround as the woman gives birth to the future. So how can your backround live unless you go into the black woman because your own woman have a VERY HARD TIME GETTING PREGNANT...so now they have....I ain't goin' there on ya young cracka........ breathe easy!

You are wrong today....just being here makes you wrong! Do u know how many blacks (original people) died or rather were murdered for being RIGHT???
Everything your people have is because of us, even the reason u even exist is due to our ancestors............So I ask U again, since u failed to respond to me out of all the people u did respond to over and over again earlier......HAVE U EVER ASKED YOUR PEOPLE WHY THEY HATE US?? be slow in your response for some of us have EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION which is not EXTRA at all it is just being black, or the maker of the Universe.........it is only EXTRA to YOUR people because they just got here & can't OVERSTAND this level of MATHEMATICS MY SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from your true father...................breathe easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back