Black People : Just a question from a brother…

youngblackceo said:
Ok domination is just a state of mind you say.
Well answer me this who controls the water and electricity that comes to your house?
Who decides what's the most approiate education for your children to have in order for them to beable to make a living in this world.
You talk about voting but if I'm correct didn't we have to bleed just to get that right to vote. How can a man be in control of himself and in the country that he is suppose to be apart of he has to beg for the right to vote and not still see himself as being dominated.
The black man in america and all over this world has no control of his resources. But I guess that too is just a figment of my own imagination.

What freedom do you have fool. The only so- called freedom we have as a people is merely coincedental. We have no say so in our own survival look at what happened with Katrina. We have no real choice in whether are not we will be free today are tommorrow. If whites say look we no longer can afford to feed and employ you and also by the way we do not have the resources to enforce the laws that were establish to protect you.

Right know where would black people go to feed and protect themselves?

You can't really believe all that can you ........if so the battle is already lost.....Brother in a previous post on this thread you said we must prepare our children for military confrontation .....how can this be done when younger cats already believe we're dominated, we can't feed and protect ourselves we are a babe in the woods in need of someone to take care of us.......with that mind state there will be no military confrontation because the battle has already been won by the other side.......Katrina is a prime example of what depending on the system has done to us...depending on social programs has taken us from a people who at one time grew, raised and killed our own food, dug our own wells raised our own houses and protected our families to a people who want to ride the dole and depend on the system to provide for us generation after generation.....a lot of them folks in NO if left to their own devices to survive would die off in a week if not sooner ...why...they stuck on the ***....thats the reason all you heard and hear from a lot of them still is....."the govt should be giving us money and a place to stay" , "how can they put us out of the places we've been staying in it's only been 6 months" , "how can they cut off my checks they need to take care of us"........begging, just begging when they need to get up off their a$$es and get a job.........we've lost that attitude that all we have is us.... to the attitude of "woe is us"...........

I am not dominated, I take care of my kids and family, I provide protection for them , I vote, I don't make as much money as I used to but thats going to change real soon and if push came to shove and I had to feed and protect mine I know how.....I can fish, hunt, and know how to grow vegetables , I also know the woods(grew up hunting in Mississippi) which means I know what's out there that I can and can't eat........I can't build a house but if it gets down to it I know some Brothers at home that can and will help me get one up and also get a well dug...(if the well don't work I can purify my own water from some rivers and creeks I know.........
Speaking of a situation like Katrina or an earthquake I have enough ish in the pad and vehicles to survive for a minimum of 3 weeks, that includes water, canned food, wood to burn, first aid equipment, gas (I have an extra tank in my hunting truck (78 surburban 3/4 ton 4x4) , batteries, radios, headlamps, flash lights,Propane cooker (gotta have the cooker) extra size coffin coolers with glacier chemical ice ready to go in my outside freezer ......I have a few firearms and enough ammo for whatever I need to do........I refuse to put the well being of myself and my family solely in the hands of the govt.......

For the cats out there that don't know or have survival skills ya better add some of them books to yall's library anything else is suicide........

oh as far as where I could or would go to feed and protect my family.....the woods of Mississippi where else everything I need is right there at my fingertips and in rifle or shotgun range.....

Part of our problem is we blame others for our problems which takes the responsibility off of us..........

MississippiRed

But

youngblackceo said:
I think before we as a people even begin to talk about some of the syptoms we are discussing right know. We must first get a firm definition on how a people must respond in react in a system of domination.

Black people we are dominated by another group of people and that in itself is going to create problems for us. People do not dominate another group of people to make life better for the people they dominate. They dominate you in order to make life better for themselves and this type of social situation will guarantee the dominated group will have social problems.
This is not and attempt to place blame on someone else, this is a reality Black Men have to address.
The problems we are talking about today all flow from the fact that these social problems are a political neccessity for people who dominate us.

If you think that the problems we are confronted with today merely comes from a lack of morals are character in the black community. You are sadly mistaken we talk about how we had more stable black families let's say fifty years ago and statiscally that maybe true. But yet and still black men were still dominated and oppressed by another group of men.
Our lives were still dictated and controlled by another group of men. They told us when and what to think and how we should act and even when our families where intact.
The way we socialized and educated our children was still done in away to ensure that the next generation of black men would not threaten the position of the dominate group.

Let's be honest in todays system of white domination the black male is pretty much not needed. They don't need us as much to work the manual jobs in the factories and warehouses. White men will never be able to deal with African men on truly equal terms. They do not want to compete with African men for jobs and resources but they can't do like the old days and just come out and just kill us.
So they take a step farther and use their power and influence to create the social problems in our communities and just sit back and watch us trip and fall all over ourselves. Then they stroke their egos with these stats you all are talking about today. This is another political tool they use to continue to divide and mislead us through fear and miseducation.

I continue to stress to black people in my post and through out my daily life that when I talk about us changing our theory of education and reprogramming our youth. I'm not trying to reeducate our youth just to become some productive citizen in this society.
Our primary goal in re-educating and reprogramming our youth is not about getting them jobs. The foundation for any real liberation education for our children must be to prepare our children for military confrontation.

You are dominate by other people and in order for you to be truly free and to truly solve your social problems. You must end the reign of your continuing domination there no other way around it and if you believe that your social problems are just going to go away simply by just having more stable black families, are by more of us graduating college you are sadly mistaken.
I'm not saying this things aren't good or have any value.
What I am saying is that as long as you are pursuing these things in a system of domination. You will achieve those things and you are going to still find yourself back where you started before.

Also when I have time I'm going to add more to my last post on education.

We didnt use to treat each other like this. And we have been in a dominante society from day one. Your premise doesnt necessarily hold up

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back