Black Poetry : Just a passin' thru...

queentswana said:
I am totally compelled to give you a :bowdown: ...and without a doubt...a ...
:spinstar: Standing ovation:spinstar:
*claping*
to the wonders of your awesome piece...I enjoyed the read​

ohhhh Thank you sister :) and I am compelled to give you a :grouphug:
I love the love you shine upon one such as me :)
Love of a sista Queen...golden :)
Love of sista QueenT...outweighs the finest gold and outshines the brightest star

thank you sister :grouphug:

gempis said:
Thankyalawd, trin done dropped one on us finally. Girl, Ima use a line you used on me once: why you make us wait so long?? Dang!

This line is precious: go for midnight swims in the deepest chasms of my mind

One of the things I love about your work, besides the fact that you're a slammin poet, is the way your personality shines right through the words like a beacon. I can hear you and see you sayin the lines, and it makes the whole piece so warm, no matter what you're writin about.

I love it when you bring us along on one of those midnight swims, trin. Yo, come back more often, girl. It's good for all of us. :sand:

LOL you know what i sho did use that line on you shoo you made us wait for so long smh I thought I was gon have granchiren and I dont even have a man LOL

But you know what I love it when you grace me with your love its like affirmation from a Goddess :) that you have graced your journey well :) and I adore it much my sister

As far as midnight swims go...May I tell you something sister...I am NOT the best of swimmers LOL isnt it horrible smh LOL and to be part island too smh have mercy :lol: I will gladly go with ya on anotha swim sister But dont be shocked or suprised at the big round rubber ducky round my waist :lol:

:) Thank you so much sister :)

SwtT said:
:spinsstar:WOW:spinsstar: looks like I dropped in RIGHT ON TIME....Triniti, this was another Masterpiece
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay its our sister poet magnifique SwtT! The sweetie whos sweetness can hurt you or heal you depending on what buttons you push ;) How have you been sister :) Been missing you round these parts :grouphug:

I dont know that I have "masterpieces" but for some reason that makes me think of KFC lolol go figure LOL smh yes yes i know I am weird I have accepted that a LONG time ago lol

I hope to see you more around here my sista :) it is its own reward to have you back on the board let alone in a lil ol thread of mine :)

thank you sister :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back