Black Poetry : Just A Note

Des....

1st... thank You for bringin' this to the top... :)

2nd... thank You for ALWAYS finding the tyme to
show love... thank You for bringin' the page to
life!! without You, we wouldn't be here!!

i can get a bit long-winded (lol)... so i'll end it
ryght here. but it's important for me to let You
know how much You are appreciated!!

AlwaysLove.
SunShyne~

You Are Appreciated!!!!!!!!!

Hey, you've made this a good home. How can we ever repay you! For making our lives so beautiful by providing you time to build a coo site. For us to visit and spend hours on, pouring out ours hearts and guts. and just really relying on. This site to be here. if ever feeling down or happy and the people in here are so supportive. I love to come back and back for more. Because my poetry family is here even after people have come and gone. We've been through a lot. Hey,can I call you , mom@destee ha ha ha. Mother destee. So I'm taking some time out to say....Thanks for this wonderful place!
Sincerley,
Desert Storm

DSSNY ... what is love if nobody feels it ... thank you for feeling mine!!! :D

Hunter ... what is furniture if we can't skootch all down in it and get comfortable ... put your feet up Sis!!! :D ... and i wasn't worried 'bout nunna us disrespect'n ... it would be them other folk that have yet to come this way :wink:

$$RICH$$ ... you show every poet and every peace so much love and attention ... always looking, watching and encouraging everyone ... wow ... you really are a web site owner's dream ... money couldn't buy this ... thank you!!! ... :D

Kemetstry ... uuhhhhh ... :lol: ... uuuhhhhh ... whatchoo say??? :lol: ... uuuhhhhh ... you are the best ... always here saying the stuff that i wouldn't think anyone would have the nerve to say ... :lol: ... you're a mess!!! :D

Cindy ... thank you for the inspiration Sis ... :wink: ... know what i mean Gurlie ??? :D

Sunshyne ... oohhhh Sunshyne ... please don't think that i don't know how much you've helped this place to grow ... telling others about our home ... i know Gurlie ... :wink: ... and i do appreciate you so very much ... you, your spirit and your sweet poetry ... thank you! :D

Desert Storm ... yesss, i'll take that Momma tag ... it aint all bad ... for if you raise dem chiren rite ... they'll hook you up on Mother's Day ... hehehehe ... :wink: ... wow ... so glad you're here! :D

ok ... i'm out ... thanks yall ... again and again and again!

:heart:

Destee

NOTE FROM ABOVE

WARM WHISPERS OUT MY KINGDOM PLACE
SAYING I LOVE EVERYONE HERE
I WILL ALWAYZ COME UPON EACH AND EVERY
LAST ONE WHO COME OUT SIDE AND PLAY
YES SPREADING MY WHOLE LOVE IN PIECE
FOR EVERY ONE ......ONE BIG FAMILY
HAPPY AS HELL THANKZ DESTEE
QUEEN U DID ALL THIS FOR US
NOW SIT BACK AND TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT U BUILD
NOT ONLY DA FOUNDATION BUT THE HOME OF MANY
ROOMZ LIKE 283 BEDROOMS AND U STILL HAVE ROOMZ
LEFT OVER SURELY THEY WILL BE FILLED
THANK U BABY W/LUV OUT OF $RICH HEART:heart: :love: :heart: :kiss:

can i say more than have already been said...

so, let me just say...THANK YOU for providing the PLAYGROUND...that we might be able to give a SOUND to the many voices that flows within this FAMILY of ours.

THANK YOU.

NOW, do what you do so well...so that we might be able to continue to do what we do on the PLAYGROUND.

LET THE RIVER FLOW.:)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back