to thee, brightest star in eastern skies, radiating God's
beautiful creation of the heavens and earth below, that's been
here from the dawn of time.

Intertwined with beauty of nature, As I rebuke words of MAN,
not trusting agendas set to control my thoughts, program
my actions, restrict my freedoms, not conforming to what
they want me to be.

For I EYE see through the trickery and deceit, elevating on a
higher plain of consciousness, moving from darkness to light.
Mind waves brighter than sun rays that displays the God in me
for I am nothing but an image of its reflection.

Perfection of number order 666 as I am marked as beast, but
DNA FEAST upon that carbon 12. 6 protons 6 electrons 6 neutrons
that produces that carbon dark matter, as it intensifies the
beauty of my skin.

I begin to lift the veil of HIStory, as ancient teachings have
transitioned to allegories to fit the narrative they want me
to Be(lie)ve.

Should I put merit in Man's interpretation of truth even though
he lie?

Should I dwell in intellectual darkness and not seek answers
to awaken my third eye?

Should I deny and be judgemental of other religious systems
and condemn their beliefs because they differ from mine?

No not I...for I stay in my lane and gain knowledge of self
fulfillment, as I swim in deep abyss of answers untold, reaching
the surface to breath again.

I defend my existence, as heart and mind are combined with
beauty of love that's locked inside this temple, transplanted
in earthly realm of being.

Seeing truth that lies beneath the surface unscathed, once you
apply knowledge to seek it, your views of my existence you
can keep it, if it forces your perception that you wish me
to follow.

Each precious breath I take is not promised tomorrow, for
today I dwell in the beauty of mother Earth that's divine,
not assigned to religion customs that binds all mankind
of being.

For I'm on this journey of higher thinking.

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
tumblr_o08nr6pPPv1rycn25o1_500.jpg

Hello, and welcome to Destee brutha Ronnie Lotts ......

I think we as humans spend too much time on our involution, and not as much on our evolution. The Law of Conservation of Energy tells us that we will continue on to the next level. So it's imperative that we seek to practice the true alchemy. So lets not fear time, nor it's children; death and senescence.

BTW, I like your flow, you should post something in our poetry forums, of this one...https://destee.com/threads/battle-chat.83431/

Peace!

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Higher Level

On this path of higher thinking, linking ancestors presence,

as bloodlines flow through melanized skin I'm in, connecting to
the celestial space and time.

Still of night gazing up at moonlit stars aligned in three, pointing
to thee, brightest star in eastern skies, radiating God's
beautiful creation of the heavens and earth below, that's been
here from the dawn of time.

Intertwined with beauty of nature, As I rebuke words of MAN,
not trusting agendas set to control my thoughts, program
my actions, restrict my freedoms, not conforming to what
they want me to be.

For I EYE see through the trickery and deceit, elevating on a
higher plain of consciousness, moving from darkness to light.
Mind waves brighter than sun rays that displays the God in me
for I am nothing but an image of its reflection.

Perfection of number order 666 as I am marked as beast, but
DNA FEAST upon that carbon 12. 6 protons 6 electrons 6 neutrons
that produces that carbon dark matter, as it intensifies the
beauty of my skin.

I begin to lift the veil of HIStory, as ancient teachings have
transitioned to allegories to fit the narrative they want me
to Be(lie)ve.

Should I put merit in Man's interpretation of truth even though
he lie?

Should I dwell in intellectual darkness and not seek answers
to awaken my third eye?

Should I deny and be judgemental of other religious systems
and condemn their beliefs because they differ from mine?

No not I...for I stay in my lane and gain knowledge of self
fulfillment, as I swim in deep abyss of answers untold, reaching
the surface to breath again.

I defend my existence, as heart and mind are combined with
beauty of love that's locked inside this temple, transplanted
in earthly realm of being.

Seeing truth that lies beneath the surface unscathed, once you
apply knowledge to seek it, your views of my existence you
can keep it, if it forces your perception that you wish me
to follow.

Each precious breath I take is not promised tomorrow, for
today I dwell in the beauty of mother Earth that's divine,
not assigned to religion customs that binds all mankind
of being.

For I'm on this journey of higher thinking.

Welcome Ronnie Lotts, and know this, whether poetry or prose, well said, well put indeed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : Why Do Black Afrikans Allow That White Racist Unjust Prejudice Luciferian Human Being Set The Agenda For Black Commentary And Activism??? Black People Open Forum 0
Perfection Black People Politics : You're not considered a human being, so how you gone get them to give you reparations? Black People Politics 0
E Black Spirituality Religion : God is a Human Being according to the Bible Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 16
Akyas Easu Black Spirituality Religion : The Rules for being Human: Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Black Folks Perceive God To Be As We Perceive The Human Being To Be Chief Elder Osiris 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Being Divine And Being Human Chief Elder Osiris 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : ONLY THE SLAVE REACT TO THE HUMAN BEING Hangman NOOSE Chief Elder Osiris 1
G Chief Elder Osiris : THE TEN COMMANDMENTS, THE COMMAND OF THE HUMAN BEING, AND NOT GOD Chief Elder Osiris 0
G Black People : When Truth/reality appears the Fools (WOTF) Human being mind-set will be revealed. Black People Open Forum 0
G Black People : Marks of the Human Being Beast Black People Open Forum 0
G Black People : The Unhidden Agenda-New World Order & the definition of Human Being (Monster) Black People Open Forum 1
G Black People : Pit Bull Rapes 2-Year-Old. Sick Sick Sick-Welcome to the Human Being World Black People Open Forum 5
I Pan Africanism : "One catches a cow by its horns, but one catches a human being by his words." African American History Culture 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Human Being, A Response To Roger Moore Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Divine Black Being, Child of the sun, ( god ) Afrikan, Child Of the Human Being ( Evi Chief Elder Osiris 4
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Lies, Jealousy, Spitefulness, And Vainfulness, Action Of The Human Being Mind Chief Elder Osiris 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Two Distinct Ages of time Concerning Our Ancient Divine and Human Being Ebonite A Chief Elder Osiris 0
I Black Spirituality Religion : The Beauty of Being Human Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
SwagII Black Christians : Human Origins Are Based On What? Christian Study Group 0
C Black People : Divine And Human Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black People Politics : Civil Rights versus Human Rights Black People Politics 0
C Black People : The Making Of The Negro As Defined By White Racist Luciferian Human Beings Black People Open Forum 0
dattaswami1 Black Astrology : Classification of deeds of human beings Black Astrology 0
dattaswami1 Black Muslims : Unimaginable God and imaginable human form Islam Study Group 0
dattaswami1 Black Muslims : Holy Muhammad was a human incarnation like Jesus.. Islam Study Group 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Carbon dioxide levels hit landmark at 415 ppm, highest in human history Science and Technology 1
B Black Spirituality Religion : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Millions of Americans Flood Into Mexico for Health Care — the Human Caravan You Haven’t Heard About Black Health and Wellness 0
I Destee Network : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Destee Network : 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Future Human Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : How genetics is unlocking the secrets of ancient human migration Science and Technology 0
N Black Atheists : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Atheist Study Group 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Earliest Ever Homo Sapiens Discovered in Morocco Forces Major Rethink of Human Evolution Science and Technology 16
C Black Spirituality Religion : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Chevron Dove Black People Politics : REPARATIONS: A Human Right Deferred...Indefinitely or Not At All-- Black People Politics 0
HODEE Black People : Human Population Through Time Black People Open Forum 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : This was the 'missing link' that convinced scientists human life began in Africa Science and Technology 11
Queenie Health and Wellness : The Perfect Human: Editing DNA Black Health and Wellness 4
Queenie Black People Politics : 21st Century Civil Rights/Human Rights Movement? Black People Politics 0
Shibboleth Black Spirituality Religion : True Religion meets the SIX basic needs of Human Spirituality Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
Liberty Black Education / Schools : Phoenix High School Seniors Face the Wrath for Human N-Word Collage; School’s Black Student Union We Black Education / Schools 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : MODERN GYNOCOLOGY FOUNDED ON HUMAN EXPERIMENTATION Black Health and Wellness 2
Liberty Africa : The first ancient African genome reveals complex human migrations All Things Africa 0
Clyde C Coger Jr South Africa : South Africa's new human ancestor sparks race row South Africa 0
Shikamaru Black Money Business Jobs : The Handbook On Human Ownership Black Money Business Jobs 0
D Black People : Thoughts on Human Sexuality and the metaphysics of it all! Black People Open Forum 18
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Is The U.S. On Some High Ground? Can The U.S. Lecture Afrika About Human Rights? Black People Politics 0
W Science and Technology : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Science and Technology 1
Kemetstry Black People : 5 HUMAN EXPERIMENTS DONE ON BLACK PEOPLE Black People Open Forum 6
RAPTOR Black People : Human Experimentation at Guantanamo: Black People Open Forum 0