Black Teenagers : jus talkin

Discussion in 'Black Teenagers - Teenz Exprezzed!' started by tcr1223, Sep 16, 2006.

1. tcr1223

tcr1223 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I guess when you forget how much your worth, you allow stuff/ people to enter back into your life. NOt because thats what you want but because at the time you feel as though thats all you to have settle for. Even though that situation or that person is keeping you from where God wants you to be. Like you scared of the unknown, scared to step outside of your comfort zone because then you really have to depend on God. For example, if all your life you've had the security of being in a relationship and you finally start listening to God and realiza that were you are is not were he called you to be. Even though you know thats not where you need to be you stay in that situation or with that person because you've gotten so comfortable in that one spot that you cant even fathem God taking you to another level. Or you understand it but that fact that cant see it in your near future put a limit on your faith.

" If God told you were he was taking you yesterday, to get ready for tomorrow , you prolly wouldn't believe him

2. cursed heart

cursed heart Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    If you don't love yourself noone else will.

3. tcr1223

tcr1223 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    tru dat

4. GHETTOAMBITION

GHETTOAMBITION Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    dis was on da real my sista

*blackluv and bp*

5. EVERTHING_U_NEE

EVERTHING_U_NEE Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    thanks jus sum real talk, this tcr1223 but i had to get a new name

6. GHETTOAMBITION

GHETTOAMBITION Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
  7. evab88

evab88 Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Wow. I really hear you. I know you are refering to vices/people/things in general in life that we cling to when we forget our worth.... But speaking specifically about people- sometimes it is hard to remember there is always something better/different/undiscovered person out there.
    I was speaking to my friend on the phone last night and she was talking about getting back together with a guy that she "misses". This guy didn't treat her well at all... I feel like her self-esteem is pretty low right now. That's why shes willing to settle with this horrible guy. Hm.