Black People : Juror b37 decided verdict based on testimony struck from the record? Hmmm...

The ideal is everybody is allegedly given a fair trial by a jury of their peers...

The reality is some defesnse attorneys and/or prosecutors kinda sorta predetermine the outcomes, by the way of picking from a particular mix of jurors and/or plea bargains...

Just fate or luck, that one juror didn't have the good sense to let things settle down, before she opened her mouth, removed all doubt...

FYI...

The other thing that gets me is that they are sitting on a nest egg. Something tells me that they will wait, and not be dumb like the juror who rushed to do a book deal. They are going let time pass and cash in. I fear that we will lose interest and not keep up the pressure when ever they try this.

Peace!

The other thing that gets me is that they are sitting on a nest egg. Something tells me that they will wait, and not be dumb like the juror who rushed to do a book deal. They are going let time pass and cash in. I fear that we will lose interest and not keep up the pressure when ever they try this.

Peace!

I don't think it should be legal to profit from someone's murder.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back