Black People : Juneteenth ... Now a Federal Holiday

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Hey Sister, Nubian Noir!:wave:

The only way i know to post pictures is by uploading pictures to sites such as photobucket. Photobucket offers image hosting, free photo sharing and video sharing. There are many others on the web just like them.

What i do is upload my computer pictures to photobucket. Once i've done that, there is an IMG code you can use directly in your post which will display the photo once your thread is previewed or saved. Photobucket offers free registration, so it's easy to get started.

I don't know of any other way to get pics from your computer on the site other than that, unless it is a profile pic, or one added to a signature.

Let me know if this helps you. I'll be checking back in to see if this works for you.

:heart:

Thank you PurpleMoons for your quick and thorough reply, I hope sister nubian follows up and posts the pictures of their Juneteenth celebration...Peace In my sister friend, for real!

Last edited:
Sorry I'll try again. Here is the web address American-Slavery.org

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Here's the link
Ajna Wisdom:

Welcome to our site

Amerian-Slavery provides educational studies on the subject of Peonage, Sharecropping and 20th Century Slavery. By creating a website we give the public an easy way to access information about Peonage " Involuntary Servitude".

http://american-slavery.org/

And yes, sister Antoinette Harrell is also doing a fantastic job on BlogTalkRadio; I've listened to her many times, even called it a time or two(2)...

Peace In,

Last edited:
263049_10150210514136987_611726986_7498724_7728165_n.jpg

Jabari, Black Firefighters organize Juneteenth Celebration
Juneteenth Celebrations! Join The Gist of Freedom Podcast for and listen to an interview with Joseph Hoyle, member of Jabari, an international black firefighters Organization. Joseph is the organizer and founder of Englewood's 2nd Annual Juneteenth Celebration. The Mayor and Council designated June 19th as “Juneteenth Day” in the City of Englewood. Juneteenth was first observed over 130 years ago on June 19, 1865 when General Gordon Granger rode into Galveston, Texas with news that the Civil War had ended and that the enslaved were free. Juneteenth, the oldest known celebration of the abolition of slavery in the United States, symbolizes freedom and reminds all Americans of the significant contributions African-Americans have made to our society.
Juneteenth.jpg

juneteenth.jpg

measmissjuneteenth2007.jpg
Juneteenth.jpg

MISS JUNETEENTH

Honoring the "Mother of Juneteenth"
Clara Peoples
www.JuneteenthOregon.com

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Thanks bro.
$$RICH$$ for adding this rich information. Since it was getting close to the Day, I bump posted this thread to the Top, undoubtedly for what you've shared, lol...

Peace In,

263049_10150210514136987_611726986_7498724_7728165_n.jpg

Jabari, Black Firefighters organize Juneteenth Celebration
Juneteenth Celebrations! Join The Gist of Freedom Podcast for and listen to an interview with Joseph Hoyle, member of Jabari, an international black firefighters Organization. Joseph is the organizer and founder of Englewood's 2nd Annual Juneteenth Celebration. The Mayor and Council designated June 19th as “Juneteenth Day” in the City of Englewood. Juneteenth was first observed over 130 years ago on June 19, 1865 when General Gordon Granger rode into Galveston, Texas with news that the Civil War had ended and that the enslaved were free. Juneteenth, the oldest known celebration of the abolition of slavery in the United States, symbolizes freedom and reminds all Americans of the significant contributions African-Americans have made to our society.
Juneteenth.jpg

juneteenth.jpg

measmissjuneteenth2007.jpg
Juneteenth.jpg

MISS JUNETEENTH

Honoring the "Mother of Juneteenth"
Clara Peoples
www.JuneteenthOregon.com

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back