Black People : Juneteenth

Ajna Wisdom

Dec 10, 2009
Actually slaver never ended. There's a sister named Antoinette Harrell that is in contact with people that were still slaves up until the 1970's! The deep south has these little isolated places where the most horrendous things are still occurring to our people. American Slavery

She was on the Remix radio show recently and Asar has had her on his show. Really informative and heart breaking.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Actually slaver never ended. There's a sister named Antoinette Harrell that is in contact with people that were still slaves up until the 1970's! The deep south has these little isolated places where the most horrendous things are still occurring to our people. American Slavery

She was on the Remix radio show recently and Asar has had her on his show. Really informative and heart breaking.
the link is broke

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

we had a celebration here today in south florida today as well. we are also having another one in miami on virginia key beach it will be a sunrise service celebrating juneteeth. it be early in the moring, it is always very special. It will be sunday june 20. 2010 I am going take pic and try upload them here.

Good to hear sister nubian noir...can't wait to see the pictures...Peace In my sister friend, for real!

Last edited:

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

AjnaWisdom said:
Sorry I'll try again. Here is the web address American-Slavery.org

Here's a very similar case in point, which is serving as evidence in the lawsuit for Reparations, before the Supreme Court:
http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64349

Cain Wall, 108, is the oldest living African American person enslaved in the United States. He is suing for reparations. He goes to court in Chicago, September 27, 2006, 9:30 a.m., 219 South Dearborn Street. For more on his case visit: www.rsgincorp.com or call 917-365-3007.

Last edited:
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Life is just a breath, but your works last forever.
@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.