Black History : Juneteenth - The Slave Holiday

1592664621923.png

I will not celebrate a day massa set us free. When we should've never been slaves. Miss me with the crumbs.

I could not agree with you more Sista Fine. Why are we celebrating when so called massa so called set our ancestors "free". This is NOT a celebration. We should of course recognize the fact the other ancestors were given cosmetic freedom, but DO NOT celebrated it. By celebrating we give the tormentors power. The psychological affect embedded deep in our DNA strengthens our this so called second class citizen affect we feel consciously and/or subconsciously.

Why not set aside a day, a week, a month to really celebrate the strength of our ancestors. I know February is so called "black" history month but we need to do our own set it up ourselves and don't wait for anyone to tell and when and what to celebrate.
al
Pick a day, a month. I pick August. In August of every year we celebrate the strength of our ancestors, the strength of us.

We will celebrate so called Afrika the legacy of our people, celebrate the descendants of so called Afrika ALL of the diaspora.
We celebrate bringing value to our lives not value based on capitalist terms. We bring the true essence of each one teach one.

Use the month of August each year to demonstrate our true power.

The power starts with recognizing all the lies we've been taught and turning us towards the truth.

We are the TRUTH.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back