Black Spirituality Religion : Jumpers what are they?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by ru2religious, Mar 24, 2009.

1. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    I was having a casual conversation with this sista I met about a 3 weeks back and as we were indulging into what we call the evolution of our re-awakening I began to ponder over the thought of energy beings.

I was so far into thought that I couldn't really hear what she was saying to me and so when she realized that I wasn't paying attention, she calmly asked me kind of jokingly, "where did you go and how do I get there". Naturally I found myself apologizing because I wasn't trying to be disrespectful and she told me that there was no need to apologize.

As I started explaining my theory on energy beings and how they cannot be defined by gender as many of us would like to perceive them. She said, "well what type of energy beings are you referring to"? I didn't even thing to ask such a question so she beginning to tell me a story that sound a lot like a story I was all to familiar with. She spoke about those energies who jump from body to body at will with the intention of helping or experiencing.

I have a story about this but I'm looking to hear opinion of what a Jumper is because I'm truly in the dark on this one, so whoever is willing I would much appreciate it. She didn't have enough time to go into the particulars on this subject but I was also wondering what happens when they meet up in one setting or become part of one earthly family such as pops, mom, brutha, sista, etc ?

Peace and Blessings

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Brother RU2Religious ... i don't have the answer to your question ... i just wanted to say hi ... :wave:

Good to see you ... Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

3. ru2religious

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Hello and How are you doing my sista ... Its good to hear from you.

Peace and Blessings

4. ru2religious

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Jumpers are those who have the ability to jump in and out of human bodies to assist them as needed or to deceive at will. They are not always on the side of humans but most men and women are aware when they have been visited with Jumpers. Jumper have been known to drive you to your destination when you are in meditation. Jumpers have been known to still whole moments of time away from your life.

Have you ever done something in a trance just to snap out of it and see that things have been changed? Or even worse have you been deceived while aware to do something that you know you were not supposed to but there was a force that you couldn't shake? You may have been visited by a jumper.

[​IMG]

The movie fallen gives a basic understand of the level from which I speak of. Jumpers can also jump into other physical bodies upon leaving an old body as it expires but most jumpers forget who they are as they take over other bodies.

Can jumpers run into each other in the same house hold? Yes! but when this happens their is a mission that must be accomplished by those outside of their jumping abilities.

I brought this link back because this subject interest me. This has nothing to do with the movie called Jumpers but body bouncers.

Can a jumper be jumped into? hummm?

Peace

Ru2religious

5. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261

these concepts take a deep level of understanding...

ya, a "jumper" can be jumped into...

one way i know this to be done is when u "smoke" ... with people in a cipher...

drugs tap into certain parts of the brain where these abilities exist and allow those in ur cipher to travel thru the channels of ur brain...

it's called gettin thought raped if u will...

there are natural "jumpers" ... and those who have learned the tricks ...

also many times it is the versions of urself or you as ur own guardian angel navagating much of the activity...

wow the places i have been ....

as far as the last question when they get together that my sister I am anxious to find out...

know how it feels to have the spiritual connection

soon to know about the pysical...

i have one entity that i allow.. so i kinda have the attitude if u froggish then leap... they don't win tho ....

they have to be invited in... only other way in is thru deceit and negativity.. hate, anger .... emotions that weaken...

it's all about intent...

as far as energy beings... i wrote that peace about living in the spiritual.. that is my explanation of an energy being....

u actually can connect with ancestors in this way and become very strong...

like right now ... i feel the currents all over my body.. the energy running thru it... later i'll go sit and meditate on the sunlight until it has illuminated so much that it no longer looks yellow but bright very bright...

oh p.s.

some spirits... "jumpers" ..... can only go backwards... not forward... they are so consumed by hate that they can not go beyond level 8... this world...

and they know it too... and won't change... it's really sad...

some need help going forward and they will get it

if it didn't scare some of our family i would tell u more...

i only house good spirits in my temple....

i could tell u about them.... reincarnation....

leap year was an important time for bad spirits to bad they missed out.... they underestimated the future version of myself...

6. Alexandra

Alexandra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +180
    Interesting. Expound on this if you can please Sister MLady.
    Cheers,
    A

7. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Bro. Ru2religious- excellent thread, we have both made reference to this movie "Fallen" this week! No coincidence at all. Another good conceptual example of what you are discussing is that old sci-fi show "Quantum Leap" because he traveled as an energy being into the past and future- changing reality by helping people make life altering decisions- he did so by beaming into their bodies. Quantum Leap and Fallen are pretty much dealing with the same aspect of spiritual technology.

Honestly, we all have the ability to jump, some people might be more conscious of it than others, but we all have the ability. We think of time as one constant static stream of time, when it is not. It is a canon of experiences shaped by moments, we think of life as a constant stream because we are always jumping back and forth stitching those moments together. Even the body that appears to be hardwired to this reality is only a machine that goes offline and online depending on how the soul is engaging with it.

Our jumping ability or lack thereof, represents a supernatural level of empathy. We can indeed walk a mile in each other's shoes. In the spirit world, an entity can be measured based upon how many lives or bodies they are able to "possess" simultaneously. Thus a superior entity, is every character on the stage so to speak, regardless of how many. Like Chess, one must think for every piece, each character much move at it's own rhythm. This is also why it is said that we are all extensions of the ONE soul, the supreme creator. This creator is the greatest of all energy beings, the first- and it can jump into any body or anything in order to manipulate it to it's will.
    And if that is the case, then everything is going as planned.

Jumping, spiritual possession, mounting- are all the same depending on the consciousness of that being. People in relationships jump into each other's bodies all the time...it's all in how you look at it. Because everything is energy, we are the force and consciousness that can control and conduct energy.

One can jump from Tokyo to LA in less than a second with the understanding that we exist as much inside a network of the super-conscious/the server as much as we do inside the body/the workstation. This is why in the Matrix- they mentioned the agents can jump into any body that was hardwired to the system- meaning anyone that was not unplugged was potentially an agent. The same is true here.

African's problem was never really the downloading process-jumping, it was the uploading process and the storing of memories. So for example the ancient stored certain memories on crystals, and used certain metals- like gold, copper etc., to amplify the upload process. We need amplifiers, we've always needed them because the body by itself, due to environmental issues- is too weak for a clean upload. Not to say it's impossible, because some masters have gone for days without food and live within the forest or water for days and manage to do it. Trees/large bodies of water are natural amplifiers for the body by the way. The body is placed on "autopilot" once the the upload process is taking place. The Ego can potentially ruin your life however, if you take too long. The Ego is very primal, left on autopilot too long the Ego can do some unexpected things, which is why most people only upload at night.

8. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    the concept of the one and the many...

if ur heart is good ur ancestors will live in it... their spirit... and will talk and communicate with u...

i think the "label" for it is psychosis...

access to ur brain is tender and the ways are many..

television, music, poetry, paintings and colors...

but if ur heart is cold it's a feast of demons...

we actually manifest these things through our own intent...

and although everyone starts with these capabilities...

by level eight .. this world... u can have gone through the process of streralizing urself from creating anything and going anywhere except backwards...

there are some just waiting at their limit, waiting for creators to manifest their future so they can do what they always do and steal it....

connection to our ancestors comes thru knowledge of self....

study, thinkin, meditation .... eating, excercising

stayin away from meat... eating and drinking blood is no good...

i don't watch television anymore...

9. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    true indeed.

:bowdown:

10. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    another concept

to over stand is attachment

it's good to practice not becoming attached to pysical things

including ur man or woman

essence exists outside of linear space and time

time does not exist

only here

that's why they say time is money

and money is the root of all evil

what u love

is the key

if u know what u love then it's easy to c what u attach urself to

concept of binding

a marriage contract, a home lease, a credit score, a drug addiction

attachment is an alliction

concept of disease

meta-pyisics.. is the science of "life" and how to live free from strife.. walk with ease and no disease

overstand that i am

the breeze
    ocean
    and trees
    and
    the
    b and the p and the d

god is everywhere and no where....

concept of the unseen

u only get a glimpse every now and then...

the first time i "jumped" i was three years old.. out of this reality and into a dream to keep myself safe.... my "mother" and i use that term very loose.. i call her it now.. tried to have me molested... my aunt and i use that loosely is amazed that i remember and want to know if i remember who... i don't care who it was anymore ...

i remember being safe at the center..

when i woke up.... i was screaming and a mannequin that it had brought home was moving toward me... she told me she was a witch to scare me...

concept of being dedicated to evil... it wasn't her choice... in any event it died of cancer.... it's a self infliction because she was not human....

her affliction was men and sex... her choice to make, but not at the expense of my soul....

so on my way home from Los Angeles... The City of the Lost Angels.... I stopped in vegas to c my "sister".... she had got married and had two step sons.... ah, the replacements for myself and my seeds.... she took her wedding band and placed it on my right hand... tried to bind me... that hurt.. ouch... i loved her...

catherine.. ha

it tried to name me elizabeth ann.... u c when u know herstory u gain an understanding of how history tries to repeat itself...

she said i thought u hated me.... and i thought i had lost u forever... i didn't understand why she would think that... but guilt has a way of revealin itself..

she can't have babies... neither can three other of my "sisters"... and me... i felt compassion for them...

one of em even said to me

"kill urself"

tall talk .....

i finally realized that they steralized themselves.... all of em...

sex, bi-sexuality, lust and money .....

by five or six they tried catholic school and religion ...

one time i remember it chanting in the car... along with a "pices" man that use to be my sisters boyfriend turned mother's lover... ha

the whole back window shattered...

and me sitting there like mr. magoo without a clue what was really going on...

it's hard to accept that they hated me.. cause i didn't hate them...

i use to sit at the table with a baseball bat and tell dude if he ever came near me i would fly his head... he didn't

i actually feel bad for him because they used him....

he crazy now.. he beat up and raped a doctor... had two still born children....

i pray for him

he was no match for them...

his lil brother wound up gettin shot....