Black People : July 17th:Special Full Moon?

Seneb

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 14, 2007
This Guru said that that this full moon will bring something special,do anybody know and explain the power of the moon?

[Youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eky4C4dbjyg&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eky4C4dbjyg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/media]

Greeting Seneb!:wave:

Our Brother Omowalex dabs a little in astrology. Unfortunately he's not around as often as he use to be. If anyone could give you some info on the
power of the moon, he probably could. Well, maybe he will feel our query and drop in just in time to enlighten us. Notice I said us.:wink: I would like to know more as well.

:heart:

Greeting Seneb!:wave:

Our Brother Omowalex dabs a little in astrology. Unfortunately he's not around as often as he use to be. If anyone could give you some info on the
power of the moon, he probably could. Well, maybe he will feel our query and drop in just in time to enlighten us. Notice I said us.:wink: I would like to know more as well.

:heart:

Is this my Calling, or what?
:time:

Awile back I wrote concerning some personal issues I have been dealing with and this has been for me a period of transition.

Just so happens that this is my first post here since arriving home in California.:dance1:

I have a perspective on this topic that I'm not sure if I should reveal at this time. It has to deal with situations I have shared in relation to my dreams/astral travel of late.

It also has to do with energy I have been receiving. The kind of energy that with just the thoughts I have projected have produced lightning storms splitting trees and the energy I have been channeling has led me to realize how psychic/telepathic certain dogs are. The stregth of intuitive power.

What I will say to this is that this particular Lunar phase is of great importanc to myself as it has been a source of energy I have opened myself to. This same power guided me as I drove 22 hours from Texas to Arizona, on to Las Vegas within a period of one day. The Moon Light/Energy is what opened the way for me.

Prior to my departure from Atlanta last friday, I was meditating on Yemoja/Yemaya. I came to the conclusion that Black Women who are in touch with and have the ability to channel this energy are the most powerful, most Spiritual Women in this Universe. And I came to this conclusion after responding to another post which I dont remember the title. If I can find it I will post a link to that particular thread.

One thing interesting to me is that I was born a 'Fire" sign and have a strong attration to Water. However, I beieve Yemoja/Yemaya also relates to the Earth Divinity.

And scientifically speaking, the Moon is a satellite of the Earth or its "offspring". I will leave the rest to interpretation.

Peace

This Guru said that that this full moon will bring something special,do anybody know and explain the power of the moon?

[Youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eky4C4dbjyg&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eky4C4dbjyg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/media]

The following is from astrology.com

"There is a glow in the psychic atmosphere this morning as the Moon approaches its monthly union with Jupiter in Capricorn. This conjunction is exact at 6:02AM PDT. While the usual manifestation of a lunar encounter with Jupiter is that some kind of expansion of consciousness or success story should occur, sometimes there is disappointment because expectations are driven so high."

There is more but the key to this is the Jupiter/Lunar conjunction in Capricorn and how this corresponds to the present transit of Pluto between Sagittarius and Capricorn. Pluto has transited into Pluto, then turned retrograde. This has had a tremendous effect on my own instability, on the pshycial and psychic realm. I cannot speak for others but I know the effect these stellar arrangments and movements had had on me for the past three years.

Speaking of dreams, "Keep a notebook by your bed overnight to record vivid dreams and out-of-the body visions since Pallas in Taurus will square Neptune in Aquarius (6:17 AM PDT tomorrow)

I have given alot of personal information in these threads. Perhaps too much. All I can conclude with is state openly that I feel that my own transit is one of re-connecting with Family. I am Sag/Ophiuchi ruled by Jupiter which is conjunctin with the Moon in my duaghter's sign of Capricorn. My mother is Taurus which also is my Lunar sign and rules my emotional nature and this emotional nature is squaring with Neptune in my father's natal sign of Aquarius.

Its as if this is a Cosmic alignment between myself and my most immediate family, and both of my natural parents are deceased.

For me, its the END of one road/chapter, and the beginning of another.

There is more to this than I can explain. I will close by saying one of the main reasons for my returning to California is because I have a "lost" younger, SISTER, who has been appearing to me in dreams. Its as if my Ancestors are leading me back to find her.

Peace.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back