Black Poetry : Juicylv4u2 is back and ready to do da **** thang..muahhh!!

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by JuicyLvsYa, Jun 18, 2003.

1. JuicyLvsYa

JuicyLvsYa Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    :kiss:

Heyyyy Desteeeeeee and poet familyyy...I'm backkk...madlove to you all..muahhhhhh!!!.I missed the flow. Some of you know me as Juicylv4u2 and the Juice is back and ready to do da **** thang..lol....Destee I promise I'll be good QQ.. lmao

madlove, Juice

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    welcome back happy ya home now do da thangggggggggg!!

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,683
    :wave: Haaaaaaaaaaaay My Sister Juuuuuuuicy !!!! :wave:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaay Sister ... whew ... where ya been chile ??!!! Oohhhhh i'm so happy to have you back home ... did you want to create a new screenname or did you just forget your last one ?? ... Here is your old one Sister ... Juicylv4u2. As i looked back to get that info for you, i found that you are the 7th person that ever joined ... probably the second cause i could have been all of those first 6 ... :lol: ... you know how we had to do in those early lean days! Wow ... i been miss'n ya Gurl ... so glad you're back in the house. Looking forward to hearing this peace on the ********. You know i carried on something terrible when i saw your name in voice chat ... www.************/chat ... :lol: ... whewwwww Lawd! God is Good. I saw where you had a post saying you were back home so i'm going to go find it now and cut and paste this same text into it too. You know a Sister dun got older and gotta cut back on all unnecessary key strokes ... :lol: ... hahahaha ... whewwww ... oohhhhh Juicy ... Welcome Home Sister! Love you so much.

:heart:

Destee