Black People : Judgement Day-The Black Woman-Willie Lynch

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Chinelo, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    A destructive mindset that the pale skin created on the plantations to place the Black Woman ahead of the Black Man, and recycle slaves and enslaved minds......which keep the disunity and genocide alive.....

They've reversed nature, and now nature is returning to its rightful course....judgement day......

The brother laid it out in this speech.......A TRUE MESSENGER OF TRUTH

Part 1:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD5meTnJIA8&feature=related

Part 2:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwCVIYgcVjk&feature=related

2. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
  3. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Enlightening sermon!

:heart:

4. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    Thats why i believe wholeheartedly, especially if you listen to parts 3-5 of that speech in SC. he gave, that this man has been wrongly demeaned and tarnished in order to keep messages like that he gave from being heard from the masses!

That was one of the best speeches i've ever heard, seriously!

5. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Interesting comment.

I have not listened to the blog yet, but this is my position.

6. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Oh! I'm screaming!!!

I just watched the first part of this. I didn't realize it was Minister Louis Farrakhan!?

Wow! This is so awesome!

He said when the slaves first came they were 'Jet Black'. And then he later said [paraphrasing] that Lynch said to put the sperm in the black woman...divided and conquered in terms of color, and other ways...

He said that the New Testaments showed us 'the natural order' and Lynch said that they had to reverse it so tha the black woman would depend on them...

I'm screaming! This is so good.

Thank you for this post.

7. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Brother Chinelo,

Thank you for sharing these clips of the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan. It seems his sermons really impressed you and that is a very good thing.

Well, what impressed me most was this segment on us marketing Jesus as a commodity and playing with God, worshiping Jesus and not following him by picking up our cross. He went on to say we are in church worshiping Jesus rather than following Jesus and that Jesus was trying to get us to follow the ONE...I thought he was on point in his analogy, as always...Peace In my brother friend, for real.

8. jackieo

jackieo Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12
    It gets better and better with time.

Listen on to clips 3, 4, and 5.

Awesome!
    :SuN030:
    jackieO

9. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Thanks jackieo my sister friend, how have you been?:)

10. medusanegrita

medusanegrita Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +565
    This is bully (as in bullcrap). This is not my truth. As a proud F E M I N I S T, I despise this woman-as-2nd-class citizen crap that hierarchical religions are trying to espouse under the guise of 'protecting and preserving 'our' (black) women.' I'm not stupid. I see right through this facade. It's one of the reasons I am an A T H E I S T. I will not be led by suppose 2be well intended but vastly misguided religions and their ideology/dogma like blind sheep. They all want CONTROL of the human mind, our psyche, our sexuality, and our free will.

Farrakhan holds a minimal of respect to me. He was implicated in the death of my near-idol, Malcolm X.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou99aOFzup4

Yes, the white man killed Malcolm, but utilized our own brothers to do it and the NOI acquiescence it. Just like the Jews - the Romans actually killed him, but his own people betrayed him first and turned him out - and they stand accused of killling their own brother.

I had this conversation before, and here are a copy and paste of my comments from that:

'Ofcourse you will defend what you believe - being a muslim and all. Even the women who wear the burkas and cover the heads to toes in America have defended that practice. They defend the practice saying it promotes modesty and safety - against the leering, rape and aggression of men. Laughable, that part of it. Since when has clothing ever protected a woman or girl's safety, modesty, or virtue? What, are they like the super-underwear of the mormons?

When I was searching for a 'proper religion' I considered islam - the NOI specifically for their pro-black stance and liberation. They study and practice the teachings of the Koran, and with exception to their somewhat radical 'blackness' they align themselves closely with orthodox islam. But even their radical pro-blackness - which has swayed mighty a warrior into their mix (including Malcolm X) wasn't enough to sway me. It was verily an assault on my feminist sensibilities. with exception to some animist religions, just about all others are a assault on my feminist sensibilities.

I do not buy whatever you are selling for the subjugation of women in your religion, no matter what pretty little package you wrap it in. You say 'honor' and espouse your reasonings and I'm reminded of the mercy and honor killings were women are killed because her 'honor' and 'virtue' has thus been spoiled by those 'wolves.' Being a 'wolf' is a CHARACTER trait for human males, it's not a being like an actual wolf - so can be changed. But 'men will be men and boys will be boys' so you seek not to change the CHARACTER of men, but to protect those meek and lowly characters you call 'women' from their grasp. You treat women like a possession. You even refer to them as a possession - 'precious jewels that you must protect and not spread on the table for all to see.' You said yourself that you don't believe in equality - therefore you do see females as the lesser of the two human beings - regardless of all else you said. No equality means that one is inferior, and one is superior by default.

Many a woman (christian and muslim) will follow this same line of reasoning tho because they are content to play nice little homemaker in exchange for what looks like love and protection from a man. They think in order to get a man, this is what they all desire and it's in their nature - to run all things and cast dominion over them.

My sexuality is my own and part of my own person, not the domain of my husband's to be controlled or protected or subjugated. It is lies like that that is behind girls getting their labias and clits cut off - aka female 'circumcision' - or the more apt term MUTILATION. You may not advocate such an extreme atrocity being done to girls and women, but the underlying reason is the same. '

There is a thread around here about black women and feminism and how it benefits us or not. I haven't read it yet but it seems black men and many black women are against feminism saying it divides us as a people. It doesn't. I've read the works of Audre Lorde, Bell Hooks, Angela Davis and other black feminist writers and I support their work and what they think wholeheartedly. I did not choose this term or this way of thinking - it flowed quite naturally with my own inherent feelings of justice and equality.

Black men will often support the fight against racism because it benefits them, but as males who benefit from a system of patriarchy, they often lack any support of feminism or are outright against it.